Role Title: Customer Cyber Security Operations Manager
Manager Richard Curtis
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
The Vodafone Cloud and Security organization is a business unit that helps clients realise business value from cloud infrastructure solutions and you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive its growth and shape its future Joining us as a Customer Cyber Security Operations Manager you can be part of our empowering our Cloud& Security function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
The CCSOM is charged with securing our customers through effective operational Cyber security delivery for our Customers. The role holder will be accountable for ensuring Vodafone Cyber Security strategy benefits our customers to ensure that Vodafone continues to meet its customers’ regulatory and contractual requirements.
The role will drive Cyber security initiatives and improvements across Vodafone Business and will lead all customer Cyber security interactions, working with existing account teams, customer security managers, Cyber Defence and Group Technology Security teams
With us you will:
· Establish a Cyber Security baseline for Vodafone Business customers, which includes effective vulnerability management, threat intelligence, and customer SOC interaction.
· Measuring and maturing the effectiveness of Cyber security operations within our customer contracts.
· Responsible for ensuring all stakeholders providing Cyber security services to and on behalf of customers are aware of and operating in accordance with the Vodafone Business Cyber Security Baseline, which will include specific customer contractual requirements as applicable.
· Creation of a Cyber Security strategy for Vodafone Business aligned to Group Technology Security strategy, customer contractual obligations and future industry initiatives.
· Drive positive customer experience through proactive Cyber security campaign and engagement.
Apply if you have:
· Willingness to travel to customer sites across the UK and occasionally overseas.
· Ability to create and champion a cyber security model for large Enterprise customers
· Security Architecture experience
· Certification or experience equivalent to CISSP, CISM, ISO27001Lead Auditor or Implementer and CESG Certified Professional (Senior/Lead)
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
The future is exciting. Ready?