Credit Collections Segment Lead
Credit Collections Segment Lead – Stoke or Manchester
Monday to Friday 37.5hrs
About the role
We have several new and exciting vacancies within our Credit & Collections department, in a vibrant and energetic team.
The requirement of this team is to have a zero debtor mentality. The purpose of these roles will be to understand the drivers for debt and utilising the resources at hand. Within these roles, we are looking for individuals to improve processes and suggest fixes to resolve these delays.
You will work with your counterparts in sales, billing, legal, service and finance with the common aim to ensure our customers pay to their contractual terms, challenging the norm and driving awareness across our whole organisation on debt. Stakeholder management will be key to the success of this role.
Depending on experience, there will be opportunities to lead, manage, develop and motivate a team. This includes responsibility for performance management in line with HR guidelines. You will create an environment where people ae engaged, enabled through high impact communication, and coaching.
These roles can be based in Manchester or Stoke with some travel required to other hub sites.
• Fully accountable for debt reduction targets aligned to your segment.
• Influencing change at senior level.
• Support and drive the escalation model for account resolution and high impact change programmes.
• Complete ledger analysis and report on debt drivers for your segment, then implement efficiencies to minimise debt.
• Work with our risk strategy team to support implementation of the overall strategy.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Business to business credit collections or debt recovery experience, face to face would be beneficial.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships quickly and effectively.
• Proven record of accomplishment in demonstrating accountability and ownership.
• Have a dynamic and proactive attitude to work, showing initiative and have the ability to work independently, managing your own diary.
• Able to work in a demanding, high-pressure environment, take quick and effective decisions.
What is in it for you?
We will provide a great reward with a competitive basic and generous bonus scheme. We will also throw in 28 days’ holiday (plus public holidays!) alongside an array of benefits and a flexible work environment. You will get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best!
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need?
If all of above sounds good to you- apply now!