Location: Stoke (Full-time remote working during COVID-19)
Salary: £22,500 annually + £2000 bonus potential
Hours: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours a week) 9am-5pm
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
We have a fantastic opportunity available to join our Credit & Collections team.
What will you be doing?
As a Credit Controller with Vodafone, you will be part of a dynamic team that is responsible for managing a diverse customer base, ensuring debt is minimised and to maximise cash collection. You will build customer relationships and be the point of contact for collection activity as well as developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
You will achieve/exceed monthly cash collection and aged debt targets.
Accountable for end to end management of strategic accounts.
Work as part of the team in a positive manner, to achieve team goals and objectives.
Who are we looking for?
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of delivering commercial credit and collections activity or delivering targets through a customer facing operation.
• Good knowledge of systems and ability to use Microsoft Excel up to Intermediate/Advanced level, Word and email (Outlook)
• Strong numeral skills and analytical skills.
• Experience of managing Business customers.
• Proven track record in demonstrating accountability and ownership; proactive approach
• Experience of implementing change in a fast paced environment.
• Working a ledger of 70+ customers with a total overdue balance of up to £10m.
• Excellent Team player and Networking skills.
• This challenging and rewarding role offers fantastic benefits, a clear development path and has great earning potential for target driven people, who are looking to establish themselves as a key part of our finance team.
• Membership of the Institute of Credit Management would be advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 25 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.