Cost And Budget Management Analyst
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
- Manage all governance processes in relation to budget management and related change control management to ensure the delivery of the strategic objectives. This includes, training & travel spend, conference approvals and any other internal GTS processes that will have a budgetary impact
- Responsible for final budget submission to GTS Director. This will include the coordinating and managing the overall Technology Security Budget through budget submission cycles
- Aligning budget allocation to deliver strategy and best overall benefit to Vodafone and protection of its customers through detailed cost benefit analysis.
- Driving the standardisation of financial and budget management across the security programmes and 3rd party suppliers
- Preparation and delivery of Financial month end and quarter end reports for Group Technology Security Senior Management
- Significant commercial and financial experience gained from within a multi-national fixed and mobile telecommunications provider
- Worked within matrix environment, comfortable in managing outputs and performance of globally dispersed teams, not directly under their line management
- Strong communication, engagement, influencing and decision making skills – ability to balance conflicting interest and maintain productive and positive stakeholder relationships
- Background and understanding of a Technology environment (Security experience preferred)
- Experience and proven track record in financial management and cost benefit analysis
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Business AnalystLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 co
Role Title: Demand ManagerLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 coun
Role Title: SME and Partner Ecosystem Product Management Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consist
Role Title: Network & Systems Security Specialist Unified Comms Location: Newbury or Bracknell At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to d
London, Greater London
Incident Manager – Cyber Defence Brentford / Hammersmith At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellen
Role Title: IoT SME/SoHo Product Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle
PMO AnalystNewbury based Competitive salary + excellent benefits Are you a self-starter looking to develop your career within projects? As PMO Analyst will be aligned directly to a large complex custo
London, Greater London
Senior Digital Architecture Manager London/NewburyCompetitive Salary, Benefits Are you interested in helping to shape the architecture of a platform that reaches millions of people each day, helping t
Project CoordinatorNewbury As you might imagine, technology is very much at the heart of Vodafone – without it, there wouldn't be a business. But here's the thing. We don't just develop new and innov
London, Greater London
Senior Digital Portfolio Manager London/Newbury Competitive Salary, Benefits An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen to manage and develop our digital portfolio based from our exciting new of
Role Title: Data Enterprise Architect Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of