Cost And Budget Management Analyst
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
- Manage all governance processes in relation to budget management and related change control management to ensure the delivery of the strategic objectives. This includes, training & travel spend, conference approvals and any other internal GTS processes that will have a budgetary impact
- Responsible for final budget submission to GTS Director. This will include the coordinating and managing the overall Technology Security Budget through budget submission cycles
- Aligning budget allocation to deliver strategy and best overall benefit to Vodafone and protection of its customers through detailed cost benefit analysis.
- Driving the standardisation of financial and budget management across the security programmes and 3rd party suppliers
- Preparation and delivery of Financial month end and quarter end reports for Group Technology Security Senior Management
- Significant commercial and financial experience gained from within a multi-national fixed and mobile telecommunications provider
- Worked within matrix environment, comfortable in managing outputs and performance of globally dispersed teams, not directly under their line management
- Strong communication, engagement, influencing and decision making skills – ability to balance conflicting interest and maintain productive and positive stakeholder relationships
- Background and understanding of a Technology environment (Security experience preferred)
- Experience and proven track record in financial management and cost benefit analysis
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
3rd Line Network EngineerLocation – Newbury What’s the role? You’ll provide 3rd Line WAN/LAN support to our enterprise estate customers. As a senior engineer you will be responsible for resolving co
Field Systems Specialist Newbury based The Field Operations team acts as a centre of excellence to drive the utilisation and efficiency of the Field Engineering Team within TES. This is a small but cr
Field Dispatch AdministratorTraining Opportunity – NVQ Level 3Location – Newbury Days – Mon to Fri 8.30pm to 5.15pm We have 2 new opportunities for individuals looking for a Training and Development o
PMO Coordinator Newbury Are you a self-starter with an eye for detail looking to join our Projects and Programmes team? As a PMO Coordinator you will be aligned to the Central Delivery PMO, operating
Software Engineer (Innovation) London Software Development Job Family Competitive salary + Excellent benefits For us, digital transformation is constant - not a one-off event. It’s our obsessi
Cease Operations Engineer – Standard Delivery ServicesNewbury Based UK Technology Enterprise Services is the function of Vodafone UK accountable for delivering fixed and converged communication soluti
London, Greater London
Role Title: Lean Senior AuditorLocation: Paddington, London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Role Title: Lead Architect Carrier Services Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exc
Role Title: Network & Systems Security Specialist Unified Comms Location: Newbury or Bracknell At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to dri
Cyber Threat Intelligence Specialist Brentford At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 3
Role Title: Full Stack DeveloperLocation: Newbury Our team: The Enterprise IT Delivery department in Group Enterprise Technology caters to IT needs of Vodafone Group Enterprise that includes fo