Cost And Budget Management Analyst
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
- Manage all governance processes in relation to budget management and related change control management to ensure the delivery of the strategic objectives. This includes, training & travel spend, conference approvals and any other internal GTS processes that will have a budgetary impact
- Responsible for final budget submission to GTS Director. This will include the coordinating and managing the overall Technology Security Budget through budget submission cycles
- Aligning budget allocation to deliver strategy and best overall benefit to Vodafone and protection of its customers through detailed cost benefit analysis.
- Driving the standardisation of financial and budget management across the security programmes and 3rd party suppliers
- Preparation and delivery of Financial month end and quarter end reports for Group Technology Security Senior Management
- Significant commercial and financial experience gained from within a multi-national fixed and mobile telecommunications provider
- Worked within matrix environment, comfortable in managing outputs and performance of globally dispersed teams, not directly under their line management
- Strong communication, engagement, influencing and decision making skills – ability to balance conflicting interest and maintain productive and positive stakeholder relationships
- Background and understanding of a Technology environment (Security experience preferred)
- Experience and proven track record in financial management and cost benefit analysis
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Coe Oracle Solution Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Role Title: Infosecurity Specialist Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence a
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Customer Project ManagerManchester basedPermanent Are you an experienced Project Manager seeking a new opportunity? As a Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering large complex projects
PEGA DeveloperLocation: NewburySalary: £Competitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of be
London, Greater London
Role Title: Data Scientist - Internet of Things (Consumer) Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years
Field Technician Field based – North East LondonReporting into Gavin Whitbread Are you ready to join our Field Engineering team? In this role you will play an integral part of the team, installing and
Job title: Big Data Engineer Location: Newbury Your Role The Big Data Engineer provides expert guidance and delivers through self and others to source and integrate structured and unstructured data
Service Management & Reporting Specialist Location – NewburyPermanent - Part time role (3 Days per week) About the role Vodafone has a long standing contractual obligation to manage and operate Nat
Role Title: Cloud Platform Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
Role Title: Business Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30