Conversion Optimisation & Insights Manager
Role Title: Conversion Optimisation & Insights Manager
The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pioneer a new way of connecting our 500 million customers globally to the world of Internet of Things.
We’re a team of fearless, restless visionaries in a completely new technology, on a mission to create world-changing products that connect people to their homes, their smart devices, and the things they love. Using our smart V SIM card, innate objects can now be controlled and monitored from anywhere at anytime, giving people the opportunity to do things they have never done before, offering freedom, security and control on a new level.
We have already launched 15 products in 7 markets internationally …and we just can’t stop!
Digital is a key part of our strategy for CIOT with the ambition to grow to more than 4 million connections in the next 3 years. The role should focus on driving digital marketing activities for our direct ecommerce platform www.v.vodafone.com designing and optimizing digital campaigns, optimizing messaging matrix and developing affiliate and CVM strategy to drive traffic to our site.
As the Conversion Optimisation & Insights Manager will be responsible for managing online A/B & MVT testing, customer insights and dynamic targeting programs & projects. In addition to expert knowledge of CRO methodologies, the right candidate will have working knowledge of online sales levers and eCommerce practices (SEO, analytics, performance marketing, merchandising, etc), to drive a more robust CRO program. This role requires an analytical mind-set, hands-on mentality, a highly organized working structure, and the ability to develop creative solutions from broad goals.
- Design, develop and deliver a best in class conversion rate optimisation program, for existing & prospective customers across our digital channels.
- Develop, implement and launch customer insights & user experience programs (VOC, Session Replays, Heat-maps, User Testing, etc) – building a culture of insights and data to create hypothesis and drive testing programs across digital teams.
- Support A/B Testing Manager in the development and maintenance of a of a fast paced high volume testing schedule through continual delivery of data and insights which prioritise and focus on the key commercial and customer experience testing opportunities.
- Develop digital optimisation best practice across a team of digital experts (analysts, performance marketing, campaign management, marketing and product teams).
- Enhance testing and insights capabilities though continual analysis of industry related technologies and market leading providers. Lead insights and optimisation business cases/proposals and be the optimisation expert for both internal and external primary stakeholders.
- Experience of CRO program management within a commercially focussed ecommerce business.
- Experience working with enterprise level MVT & A/B testing platforms (such as Adobe Target, Maxymiser, Google Optimise, Kameleoon, Etc), customer insights and VOC tools (such as Lucky Orange, UseZoom, HotJar, ClickTale, UserTesting.com, Qualtrics, etc) and analytic platforms (Omniture & Google Analytics).
- Good knowledge of analytics, tracking, tag management & implementation - managing the setup of tools to deliver best in class analysis of user experience and testing programs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build personal relationships to develop cross functional working groups to support business needs and drive optimisation strategies.
- Educated to degree level in Business, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, Psychology or statistics.
- Dedicated support and mentoring
- Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career, and achieve your full potential.
- Annual company bonus
- 28 day’s holiday
- Contributory company pension scheme
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/consumer-internet-of-things
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?
London, Greater London
Role Title: Online Sales & eCommerce Manager Location: Paddington The Internet of Things team play a key part in the success of V by Vodafone. We are the fearless and restless pioneers in our field