Conversion Optimisation A/B Test Manager
Role Title: Conversion Optimisation A/B Testing Manager
The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pioneer a new way of connecting our 500 million customers globally to the world of Internet of Things.
We’re a team of fearless, restless visionaries in a completely new technology, on a mission to create world-changing products that connect people to their homes, their smart devices, and the things they love. Using our smart V SIM card, innate objects can now be controlled and monitored from anywhere at anytime, giving people the opportunity to do things they have never done before, offering freedom, security and control on a new level.
We have already launched 15 products in 7 markets internationally …and we just can’t stop!
Digital is a key part of our strategy for CIOT with the ambition to grow to more than 4 million connections in the next 3 years. The role should focus on driving digital marketing activities for our direct ecommerce platform www.v.vodafone.com designing and optimizing digital campaigns, optimizing messaging matrix and developing affiliate and CVM strategy to drive traffic to our site.
As the Conversion Optimisation A/B Testing Manager, you’ll take the lead in the strategic program optimisation testing program across the CIOT direct online channel (the V by Vodafone website) and channel campaigns. You’ll manage the online A/B & MVT testing and dynamic targeting program implementation throughout the V by Vodafone website. This role requires an analytical mindset, hands-on mentality, a highly organized working structure, and the ability to develop creative solutions from broad goals.
The A/B Testing Manager will work closely with the Digital Performance and eCommerce team to continually test and rollout the most effective, optimised and personalised experiences for existing and prospective customers – always focusing on commercial site performance and customer experience.
- Design, develop and deliver a best in class MVT & Testing program across all digital channels, delivering initiatives that support hypotheses and data to grow conversion rates and revenue per visitor.
- Regularly analyse and report on the performance of testing initiatives, giving insights and recommendations for future developments.
- Own the briefing and requirements generation for Ecommerce Operational teams to full scale winning variants.
- Develop and maintain a fast-paced high volume testing schedule ensuring validity and reliability of test data with synchronised front and backend testing.
- Beta test new and validate new developments (contents, landing pages, designs, user journeys, etc) ensuring consistency of performance before new releases are made.
- Experience of CRO program management within a commercially focussed ecommerce business.
- Experience working with enterprise level MVT & A/B testing platforms (such as Adobe Target, Maxymiser, Google Optimise, Kameleoon, Etc) and analytic platforms (such as Omniture & Google Analytics).
- Good knowledge of analytics, tracking, tag management & implementation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with primary stakeholders to define and manage testing initiatives and roadmaps.
- Educated to degree level in Business, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, statistics.
- Dedicated support and mentoring
- Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career, and achieve your full potential.
- Annual company bonus
- 28 day’s holiday
- Contributory company pension scheme
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/consumer-internet-of-things
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?
London, Greater London
Role Title: Online Sales & eCommerce Manager Location: Paddington The Internet of Things team play a key part in the success of V by Vodafone. We are the fearless and restless pioneers in our field