Job title: Compliance Manager
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for supporting the Senior Compliance Manager with the delivery of a robust risk framework and ensuring Vodafone has a clear governance and decision-making process. The compliance Manager will also promote and drive our culture to deliver good customer outcomes.
• Ensure we have a robust Conduct Risk Framework in place, evolving our governance an oversight of this area
• Support and advise the 1st line in regards to their governance and MI requirements
• Manage regulatory reporting and notifications
• Manage our regulatory permissions
• Manage our regulatory breach processes
• Support the design and delivery of relevant training & competence requirements to all staff
• Provide compliance advice to projects in regards to reporting
• Manage and develop the horizon scanning process
• Undertake regular 2nd line assessments of current compliance status and establish monitoring and review mechanisms to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
• Collate data, KPI’s, and reporting as required including preparation of the annual compliance reports.
What’s important to us?
• Experience of financial services and knowledge is desirable
• Experience of financial crime compliance & prevention
• Relevant 2nd line compliance activity experience
• Understanding of governance, compliance programmes & risk management
• Strong analytical, written and communication skills, including Microsoft Office tools
• A willingness to learn, positive outlook, and an appetite to succeed
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Legal Counsel – Commercial Legal Operations G Band Newbury HQ We have a great opportunity for someone to join our Legal team as a Commercial Legal Operations Counsel. Ready? Is this role for me? This
Legal Counsel Newbury HQ/Smale House (London) We’re on a journey here at Vodafone to stay ahead of the game. In our Legal team that means stepping outside of your comfort zone to continually own and d