Location: The Speechmark London, Southwark (Full-time remote working during COVID-19)
Hours: 37.5 hours (Monday-Friday)
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
Be a part of Vodafone UK Consumer where digital is at the forefront of everything we do. From the way we interact with our customers, to how we communicate in our campaigns and create data-driven propositions.
What will you be doing?
This role manages the day-to-day consumer planning (Playbook) activity, to support efficient delivery of the consumer plan by bringing together key stakeholders from across the wider business, at the right time, identifying synergies, dependencies and blockers and helping resolve them.
You will support the annual planning cycle, helping create the Consumer plan for the next financial year and beyond. This role is integral part of the Consumer business, driving initiatives from idea through to launch, shaping our consumer plan and bringing our strategy to life.
Who are we looking for?
• Stakeholder management is essential as this role interacts with multiple parts of the business.
• Strong communication skills – to communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders.
• Ability to take in the detail whilst maintaining a clear view of the bigger picture and CBU priorities.
• Good facilitation skills and able to work in a matrix management environment
• Ability to quickly gain knowledge from outside own area of expertise.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.