Commercial Performance Manager
Job title: Commercial Performance Manager
The role of the Commercial Performance Manager is to deliver revenue and margin performance within Vodafone Business indirect channel, apply commercial interventions to address changing base dynamics and negotiates, monitors and manages partner contract KPIs and monitor key KPIs through the analysis of the dashboard and other data sets.
• Manage contractual KPIs and lead/lag indicators
• Deep understanding of segment insights and base dynamics to optimise commercial outcomes
• Work closely with Data Analytics Team to provide a clear view of commercial trends in segment
• Construct commercial agreements for Partners
• Define acquisitions and retention investment policies, including channel incentives
What’s important to us?
• Strong & proven commercial & analytical skills
• Experience working with/in an indirect channel
• Experience within the Telco sector is desirable but not essential
• Strong communication skills
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.