At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Our secure and flexible Cloud and Hosting Services offer centralised and scalable IT solutions across a mixture of platforms including Hosted, Hybrid, and Private & Public Cloud. Our strategy is to become the leading global Network Connected Hybrid Cloud Provider within the next 4 years. Joining us has never been a better time to be part of our fast growing global cloud business. Joining us as a Commercial Manager you can be part of our empowering our Cloud & Security function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
As our Commercial Manager you will provide market pricing expertise and commercial guidance for the Vodafone Cloud & Hosting portfolio, and create pricing strategies to support revenue growth through fast, repeatable and consistent commercial processes for deal pricing. You will work with the Cloud & Security Offer Leads to design innovative commercial offers to create commercial differentiation and competitive advantage for Vodafone Cloud & Security. You will source market, competitor and deal-level pricing insight to inform VC&S pricing strategy and produce pricing principles, price books and discount guidelines for the VC&S portfolios. You will also leverage Vodafone’s broader portfolios (connectivity, IOT, Unified Comms) to create innovative joint commercial propositions. You will also critique and review business cases for new developments within the VC&S portfolio, provide commercial recommendations to Offer leads and stakeholders to ensure investment in new products delivers the right ROI across the VC&S product portfolio.
- Understand customer needs, market conditions, competitor landscape and 3rd party costs, as context for setting a pricing strategy for the agreed VC&S portfolios.
- Perform commercial assessment, design and implementation of differentiated commercial models for new and existing products which drives new revenue (including Outcome based approaches)
- Develop a detailed understanding of the pricing landscape for the VC&S addressable market and act as the VC&S market pricing subject matter expert.
- Benchmark commercial costs and pricing of key VC&S products to drive change and innovation.
- Analyse VC&S deal pricing to identify areas of best practice and opportunities for improvement, propose and then implement changes accordingly.
- Help define Commercial Campaigns for focus products.
- Communicate the pricing guidelines to key Commercial and Sales stakeholders and ensure they are kept up to date.
- Provide strategic pricing support on key customer bids, working alongside the assigned bid team.
- Work closely with Commercial Operations teams to help define appropriate tooling and governance strategies.
- Experience in developing commercial & pricing propositions, ideally with some experience in cloud based services.
- Experience in the Telco context (connectivity, IOT, Unified Comms)
- Commercially aptitude, with proven experience of researching and delivering pricing strategy within large organisations with multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical and commercial modelling skills (Advanced Excel: Pivot tables, Macros), with the ability to simplify and structure complex commercial ideas supported by management accounting experience (desirable)
- Relationship building skills within a complex matrix structure with good communication skills for dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Problem solving and decision making skills
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Demand & Governance Specialist – (Network Partnership team) Location – Newbury About the role A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the Strategic Partnership team to track and report on Vodaf
Role Title: Analytics & Data Insight (Data Science) Location: Paddington, UK The role will be a key position within Customer Experience Insights team. It will help to Identify new analytics trends
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Architect Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence acros
Mobile Network Defence Analyst Vodafone Secure Sector Farnborough Must be able to obtain DV / SC clearance Get Ready. Joining our Vodafone Secure Sector (VSS) offers you the unique opportunity to be
Role Title: CoE Finance Analyst (IFRS) Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Role Title: DevOps Engineering Lead Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellen
Role Title: Senior Manager, Control Testing & Assurance Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
London, Greater London
Role Title: Software Development Team Lead Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pioneer
London, Greater London
Role Title: Integration and Data Lead - Internet of Things (Consumer) Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created
Project CoordinatorNewbury As you might imagine, technology is very much at the heart of Vodafone – without it, there wouldn't be a business. But here's the thing. We don't just develop new and innov
Role Title: Digital Technical Lead Location: Newbury Our Team: The Enterprise IT Solutions Architecture department caters to IT needs of vertical business units in Vodafone Group Enterpri