Commercial Insight Analyst, Consumer IoT
Role Title: Commercial Insight Analyst, Consumer IoT
Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive…
The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pioneer a new way of connecting our 500 million customers globally to the world of Internet of Things.
We’re a team of fearless, restless visionaries in a completely new technology, on a mission to create world-changing products that connect people to their homes, their smart devices, and the things they love. Using our smart V SIM card, innate objects can now be controlled and monitored from anywhere at any time, giving people the opportunity to do things they have never done before, offering freedom, security and control on a new level.
We have already launched 15 products in 7 markets internationally …and we just can’t stop!
This is where you come in…
This role is part of the Commercial Management function, a team that sits alongside Product Development, eCommerce, Retail, Customer Care and local Go to Market teams. Commercial Management provides business planning support and commercial guidance to all other teams to achieve our Consumer IoT business ambitions across geographies.
You will be pivotal to our area, providing the commercial and operational insights the business needs to help make the right decisions. It will be you that the leadership team call when they need to know how a promotion, a new product or channel is shaping up and what is driving performance. You’ll be a storyteller, weaving narrative and presenting findings around product performance, individual campaigns or market trends.
- Use internal and external systems to interrogate and interpret sales, activation, revenue and usage data
- Communicate findings and insights at all levels in the organisation to establish best practices and to take analysis into action, including attending & presenting at weekly performance meetings
- Provide teams with recommendations to grow sales by developing a keen understanding of the competitive environment
- Develop models to help in forecasting sales, activations and revenues based on historical data and market insights
- Work with our Technology colleagues, driving commercial requirements to optimise our Reporting and Analytics capabilities
- Undertake specific strategic projects to inform company strategy in multiple areas including pricing, A&R and marketing
- Experience of handling large datasets and have the ability to analyse, present and visualize data
- A proven track record transforming information, data and analysis into actionable insights
- A results oriented mind-set with strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent all round communication skills both written and verbal with all levels of management
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, operating autonomously with minimal supervision whilst being pro-active and showing initiative
- 3+ years of experience
- An understanding of the Digital/Telecommunications market is desirable
- Opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career
- Flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you
- A choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle
- 28 day’s holiday
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/consumer-internet-of-things
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The future is exciting. Ready?