Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Vodafone UK Business Finance team in a business partnering role. This role will pay a pivotal part in helping to drive our Vodafone UK Business forward.
Is this role for me?
An integral member of the Enterprise commercial finance team in the role of Commercial Finance Manager for Soho Segment. This role will provide challenge and support to drive the Soho P&L performance and initiatives to support the overall Enterprise strategy. The role interfaces with senior stakeholders across Soho and Vodafone Business Unit.
• Dedicated Commercial Finance Manager for Soho overseeing both financial and non-financial numbers and KPIs in relation to full P&L performance
• Monthly review of P&L performance with deep understanding and explanation of variances and trends. Clear and concise articulation of financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
• Proactively provide commercial insight to Soho for effective decision making, identify areas that require further analysis and insight and to drive the business to deliver the Soho financial targets
• A thorough understanding of the dynamics of the Soho performance is required, and be able to support the business in measuring and monitoring the impact from commercial activity through to financial performance
• Finance business partnering support and attendance in weekly Soho trading
• Work closely with Financial Operations on clear understanding on IFRS15 financial performance and trends, work with BI on on-going development of IFRS reporting and KPIs to support the business, and clear articulation to the business on IFRS15 financial performance
• Budgeting and forecasting cycles for Soho, working with the business to define volumes, revenue and margin forecasts on a driver based model. All information in line with forecasting timetable
• Responsible mid-month forecast process for Soho
• Work closely with commercial and trading teams across key commercial / financial initiatives and projects
• Work closely with Financial Operations, FP&A and Business Intelligence areas to ensure consistent, clear and accurate information
Who are you looking for?
Ideally you will be a CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified/part qualified with experience of business partnering within a sales or technology business. It’s essential that you’ll have strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong prioritisation skills and be able to build strong relationships and influence your key stakeholder.
What’s in it for me?
Great reward with a competitive basic with generous annual bonus scheme. We will also throw in 28 days’ holiday (plus public holiday’s) and a flexible work environment, with genuine opportunities to develop and progress your career. You will get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best!
Plus if you are part or full CIMA Qualified, we will financially support you with this qualification.
If all of above sounds good to you - apply now!
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Commercial Manager Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee s
FICO Specialist FICO Specialist Location: (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Hours: 37.5 Hours COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote
Senior Commercial Lead Location: London (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee
Commercial Manager Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee sa
By connecting people, places and things, Vodafone Business helps organisations succeed in a digital world. With our expertise in connectivity, our leading IoT platform and our global scale, we can de
Venture Commercial Assurance Manger Role Title: Commercial Manager - AssuranceLocation: Newbury Cloud & Security Our secure and flexible Cloud and Hosting Services offer centralised and scalable IT