Commercial Finance Analyst
As Finance Analyst you will support Customer Operations and Digital Operations within the UK business, focussing on forecasting, month end reporting, and in-depth analysis of operational drivers behind OpEx spend and CapEx spend.
As part of the business partner team within Technology, Operations and Corporate Functions’ finance this role offers exposure to the internal control, reporting and forecasting processes of the organisation as well as operational interaction with the business to review and understand the underlying cost base, and drive actions to improve performance.
The role will also assist in the development and production of reports and analysis to enable variance analysis and visibility of cost drivers, support Capital governance processes, and provide consolidated reporting and business updates.
• Business partnership: Support operational teams / budget owners to understand cost base, explain variances to plan, and track key initiatives.
• Financial Analysis: Develop models to simplify large data sets to support value added analysis by identifying operational cost drivers and key business trends to support monthly reporting and forecasts and mitigate impact of any risks.
• Financial Planning: Support the achievement of business plans and forecasts for operating and capital expenditures, producing standard reporting methodology to consistently track and forecast performance, and monitor risks and opportunities on a rolling basis
• Governance & Control: Work closely with the Shared Service Centre and outsourced suppliers to ensure the monthly results are accurately reported and understood and support capital allocation governance
• Ability to work to tight deadlines with speed without compromising accuracy or quality. Ability to flex models to deliver high level results based on material impacts
• A self-starter who will proactively go out and gain the required knowledge/data to support key stakeholder needs
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to ensure key and often complex messages are clearly, concisely and professionally communicated
• Has the ability to react to business change quickly to support the needs of customers
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
• Prepared to challenge opinions with sound reasoning to achieve the desired outcome.
• Sound commercial judgement. Considers the impact of proposals on the wider business & recommends practical solutions
• Always looking to improve personal and overall team performance to drive strong financial performance.
- Strong record of achievement and impact
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Sound understanding of accounting processes and systems
- Commercial Business Partnering
- Qualified Accountant
Vodafone Way Behaviours:
ONE COMPANY, LOCAL ROOTS - We work across Vodafone to achieve the best outcome for customers, employees and shareholders.
CUSTOMER OBSESSED - We are passionate about exceeding customer expectations and bring the customer experience to every decision.
INNOVATION HUNGRY - We create and deliver new products, services and ways of working that delight our customers.
SPEED, SIMPLICITY & TRUST – We quickly seek simple solutions to problems and take pride in eliminating complexity.
AMBITIOUS & COMPETITIVE – We deliver the best in class
Please note that all candidates internal and external will be subject to baseline security checks and Vodafone reserves the right to terminate employees that do not meet our minimum vetting requirements.
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Enterprise Account Finance Specialist Location: Newbury Role purpose: To provide the Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) business deep level financial insight into key global accounts and their per
Role Title: Senior Finance Manager – Financial Systems & Capability Location: Vodafone HQ - Newbury Role purpose: The new role is positioned within Vodafone Business, a unique and complex area of Voda
Finance Business Partner – Enterprise Business Cases Location: Newbury – Voda HQ Role profile: This is a key business-partnering role influencing the financial and commercial reaction of the dec
Register your interest for our upcoming Finance vacancies! A bit about Finance Based in our HQ in Newbury, Berkshire the Finance function is the backbone of Vodafone making the most of opportunities t
Job Title: Lead Finance Analyst Business Area: Vodafone Secure Sector (VSS) Location: Farnborough Successful applicants must be able to obtain and maintain DV level clearance About VSSGet Ready. Joini
Commercial Finance Manager Newbury, Berkshire Salary – Competitive Are you Bold? Analytical? Strategic? Do you enjoy partnering with the wider business? We are looking for an experienced finance pro
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Manager – Data Enablement Location: London, Paddington You will be responsible for the provision of data to support the Data & Analytics function in the delivery of visualisation
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Manager – Data and Capability Location: London, Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency
Role Title: Process and Controls Lead - Compliance Location: Newbury HQ At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cust
London, Greater London
Role Title: M&A Manager Location: London Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence a
Role Title: Governance and Control Lead Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellen