Commercial & Market Intelligence Analyst
Role Title: Business/Market Intelligence Analyst (Sales Analysis)
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Our strategy and operations team underpin all of the activity undertaken by Vodafone Global Enterprise, providing support, data and insight to ensure efficient and successful running or a world leading telecoms organisation.
As our Business Intelligence Analyst you will interpret, analyse and makes suggestions based on financial and customer data in order to provide information for strategic decision making and improvements across the Northern Europe business and into the SLT. You will need to be an effective communicator and be confident in your analysis to stand by it and use it to influence our senior leaders and sales managers.
You will provide analysis including forecast of wins, pipeline, resign, losses, credits and business KPIs to further drive deliverable, sustainable revenue growth, support end to end accountability to deliver accurate and timely input into VGE required forecasts, budgets and plans.
You’ll also provide business intelligence on the telecoms market, products and customers to enable and accelerate sales through wallet share analysis and customer landscaping sessions to identify new opportunities.
Ultimately, as out Business Intelligence Analyst you will support our commercial decision-making to drive sales growth and improve customer profitability.
With us you will:
- Deliver scorecards to steer sales performance
- Utilize and optimize forecasting methodology using SFDC input and monitor SFDC that accounts are kept up to date
- Own and support target setting process
- Drive initiatives with marketing which will accelerate revenue growth and increase retention
- Convert financial targets into manageable operational plans
- Own sales targeting to understand risks & opportunities
- Communicate findings to senior leaders and sales managers with authority
- Support HoS to drive performance via leadership forums: Operations calls, quarterly business reviews and sales management meetings
What you can expect from us:
In return you will enjoy a fantastic salary and benefits package, flexible working opportunities and when on site access incredible working environment at the Newbury HQ – with onsite gym, barista style coffee shops, canteen and even a hair salon. All while developing your career with a leading global telecommunications company.
Apply if you have:
- Analytical and cross-functional thinking skills
- Preferably a background in Sales Analysis/Enterprise Solution Pricing
- Strong and proven commercial and financial strategic and tactical skills
- A high Sense of responsibility
- The ability to work under pressure and be proactive and flexible
- Excellent communication and English language skills
- Ability to understand and interpret financial and billing processes
- A Finance or Commercial degree
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
If you have any questions or technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/faqs/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.com/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?