At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Our Segmentation and Channel Management team provide the statistical and data driven insight that drives positive business outcomes for our sales teams at Vodafone Global Enterprise. Combining advanced excel and data modelling capabilities with commercial understanding, the team lead the conversation when it comes to transforming and maintaining an effective and efficient sales force.
With us you will:
- Develop and analyse external and internal insights and data to define and optimize the VGE Multi National Customers (MNC) account list and target customer segments
- Define and implement appropriate engagement models and optimal sales coverage per segment
- Define optimal resource allocation per segment, including field and desk-based sales, specialist sales, sales support and commercial resources
- Interlock resource allocation & targets with Line of Businesses (IoT, Cloud & Security, VCS, etc)
- Regularly monitor and review success and impact of segmentation models and measures
What you can expect from us:
In return you will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, flexible working, an incredible environment at the Newbury HQ – equipped with gym facilities, barista style coffee shops, canteen and even a hair salon. All while you continue to develop your career with a frontrunner in the Global Telecoms market, and play a key role in enabling the success of Vodafone Global Enterprise.
Apply if you have:
- Experience of designing successful global customer and market segmentation approaches and segment-driven operating models working with Insight, Market Analyst and Data Mining experts
- Sales and/or sales operations background
- Experience in sales coverage optimization leveraging field and desk-based sales resources
We’re happy if you:
- Statistical or financial analysis, Artificial Intelligence or machine learning
- Financial acumen and business analytics
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions or technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/faqs/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.com/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?