CoE Oracle Solution Analyst
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Joining us as a Coe Oracle Solution Analyst you can be part of our empowering terminals function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
- Work in Vodafone’s Oracle Centre of Excellence to support solution architecture and implementation activities across the Oracle Hyperion EPM landscape that conforms to Vodafone standards and Oracle best practice.
- To support the existing and future demands and change requests arising from the Vodafone Integrated Planning (VIP) platform across 23 local markets and group functions in alignment with key strategic initiatives for Digital Telco and EPM 2020
Apply if you have:
- Expert knowledge in all of the following key areas: Oracle Hyperion Planning, PBCS, Essbase
- Desirable Knowledge in the following key areas: HPCM, HFM, OBIEE, BI Analytics
- Proven ability to implement large scale and complex Oracle solutions for multi-functional, multi-national organizations
- Previous implementation experience of significant implementations of OHP and PBCS. Strong written and spoken communication skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and System Integrators to articulate proposed solutions and impacts
- Knowledge and application of Agile delivery methodologies
- Detailed and extensive knowledge of all Oracle Hyperion Planning
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts