Cloud Sales - UK Large Enterprise Accounts
Location: UK – Home based.
Role is quota carrying with a focus on new business. Package is a 60/40 split (base:commission) plus UK standard benefits.
Following the recent announcement of the partnership with IBM, Vodafone’s Cloud business is in an amazing position to help its clients realise business value from cloud infrastructure solutions and you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive its growth and shape its future.
A Sales Specialist is accountable for the successful sales of Cloud, Hosting and Security services, revenues and margin delivery to set for key defined UK Enterprise customers.
Your customer base will be a subset of existing large Vodafone customers who have some Cloud products and are looking to grow their cloud estate and customers that have been identified as high opportunity to introduce our Cloud solutions too.
This role requires specialist knowledge of our 6 core offerings incl: Private, Hybrid and Public cloud technologies such as AWS, AZURE or Alibaba, IBM Cloud (Softlayer), as well as proven account growth and sales target attainment. SAP, O365, SAAS and solution selling for applications delivering customer outcomes is a plus.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Meet and exceed New business growth targets of transformational digital sales across a set of UK Major Business Accounts.
• Meet and look to exceed in year revenue targets on a set of UK Major business accounts.
• Lead transformational sales, collaborating across the Vodafone family, following enterprise sales methodology to ensure success
• Act as an ambassador for the growth engine of the Vodafone Business Group
• The role will have both New business (Total Contract Value) and In Year Revenue targets set as KPIs which will be rewarded through Commission
Underlying behaviours to achieve this will include:
• Daily management of Salesforce for all new and renewal opportunities.
• Applying Vodafone Way of Selling Sales methodology to all transformational opportunities.
• Show significant engagement across the Vodafone Business: The UK Account Team for each of the named accounts, stakeholders across all Sell, Build and Run Functions to ensure a cohesive #bettertogether view and strategic direction and endorsement and SLT management across the Vodafone Business.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
· Experience in Cloud and Hosting sales and a proven track record in solution selling.
· Preferably a technical degree or experience in a Pre-sales/Technical role prior to sales career.
· Demonstrable exp with large enterprise customer base and operating effectively in a large matrix business.
· Proven track record of securing commitment with customers to achieve joint objectives
· Broad understanding of customer business cases and how customers use our technology
· Proven track record of developing and effectively implementing sales solutions to meet the customers’ needs and driving business results
· Extensive and Strong business acumen with a deep strategic perspective and ability to quickly understand business strategy
· Broad understanding of customer needs; business cases and how customers use our technology
· Customer facing presentation and influencing skills
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Register your interest for our Client Sales Manager rolesMajors BusinessVarious locations across the UK – Field based Are you ready to join our UK Major Business Sales Team and be a dedicated partner
Register your interest for our upcoming Regional Sales vacancies!Location: Scotland and Northern Ireland (Field based) A bit about Regional Sales Vodafone UK’s Regional Sales channel focuses on selli
Register your interest for our upcoming Regional Sales vacancies!Location: North (Field based) A bit about Regional Sales Vodafone UK’s Regional Sales channel focuses on selling to the SME and Mid-
Register your interest for our upcoming Regional Sales vacancies!Location: Midlands/Wales (Field based) A bit about Regional Sales Vodafone UK’s Regional Sales channel focuses on selling to the SME a
Client Sales Manager London The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise business as our next Client Sales Manager within the Public Sector with a focus on looking after 5-10 local gov
Register your interest for our upcoming Regional Sales vacancies!Location: London and surrounding areas (Field based) A bit about Regional Sales Vodafone UK’s Regional Sales channel focuses on sellin
Role Title: Sales Account Manager – Insurance Location: Home based – regular UK travel At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consi
Role Title: Sales Team Leader – Vodafone AutomotiveLocation: Home based – regular UK travel At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive co
Acquisition/New Business Manager Scotland – reporting into Head of AcquisitionVodafone UK EnterpriseGreat reward with a competitive basic, OTC package and car. The future is exciting. Are you ready t
London, Greater London
New Business Development Specialist London Commercial Region Are you ready to join our UK Enterprise London regional sales team? This is a field based role, across the London Commercial region sellin
New Business Development ManagerLondon Commercial Region Are you ready to join our UK Enterprise London regional sales team? This is a field based role, across the London Commercial region selling to