Cloud Sales Specialist (UK Enterprise clients)
Role Title: Cloud Sales Specialist – Global Enterprise customers
Location: Home-Based (South East)
Our secure and flexible Cloud and Security services offer centralised and scalable IT solutions across a mixture of platforms including Hosted, Hybrid, and Private & Public Cloud. Our strategy is to become the leading global Network Connected Hybrid Cloud Provider within the next 4 years. Joining us has never been a better time to be part of our fast growing global cloud business. Joining us as a Cloud Sales Specialist - GLOBAL, you can be part of our empowering our Cloud & Security function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
As a Cloud Sales Specialist, initially your customer base will be a subset of existing large Vodafone Global enterprise customers who may have some cloud products and are looking to grow their cloud estate or customers that have substantial growth potential.
The focus will be on key major Enterprise customers who are global in nature but have a large presence in the UK market and partner closely with the VGE Account teams in an overlay capacity to provide expertise and guidance to their customers as they tread their own digital transformation.
This is a quota carrying sales role with a 60/40 split commission scheme.
• You will be responsible for signing new contracts with established Global/International Enterprise accounts, ensuring that high levels of client face-to-face engagement are established and maintained, and new product and services propositions positively are represented at the client.
• Drive Vodafone Cloud & Security business growth by delivering increased year on year revenue, gross profit and total contract value (TCV).
• Develop and execute a regional business plan, and build targeted account plans, resulting in a robust business growth pipeline.
• Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor to ensure retention and growth in spend.
• Manage multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary.
Apply if you have:
• Experience in Cloud sales, with a proven track record in solution selling (over-achieving target regularly).
• This role requires specialist knowledge of Private, Hybrid and Public cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, IBM SoftLayer, GLOBAL Cloud etc as well as proven sales leadership, account growth and P&L management experience.
• Proven track record of securing commitment with complex global enterprise customers to achieve joint objectives.
• Proven exp in winning new business from new logo accounts as well as from existing customers.
Broad understanding how enterprise customers are using digital technology to enhance their own growth and operations.
• Extensive and Strong business acumen with a deep strategic perspective and ability to quickly understand business strategy
• Broad understanding of customer needs; business cases and how customers use our technology.
• Ideally at least 3 years cloud services (not software) sales experience.
Vodafone Group Business collaborates with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
What you can expect from us:
In return you will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package with Vodafone in an incredible working environment at the Newbury HQ and Paddington offices – with onsite gyms, barista style coffee shops, canteens and more.
You will be joining Vodafone Business at a very exciting time, where our cloud propositions will become strengthened by a leading technology partner. You will also enjoy flexible home working, a competitive salary and benefits package with Vodafone in an incredible working environment at the regional offices – with onsite gyms, barista style coffee shops, canteens and more.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Get to know us better here and find out what life at Vodafone could be like for you. https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/working-at-vodafone
Please contact email@example.com for any application-related enquiries.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Practice Lead, Solution ConsultingReports to: Head of Solution Design & Service, UK BusinessLocation: Flexible within England. We have an exciting leadership position for a Practice Lead Solution Con
Acquisition/New Business Manager Scotland – reporting into Head of AcquisitionVodafone UK EnterpriseGreat reward with a competitive basic, OTC package and car. The future is exciting. Are you ready t
New Business Development ManagerMidlands & East England Are you a field based Business Development Manager who loves developing C-suite relationships, winning new logo business, has a consultative ap
Where: Manchester - M22 5PRSalary: Competitive and generous commission plans Vodafone Business Digital Sales is the inside sales division of Vodafone Business. With our expertise in Connectivity, our
Client Sales ManagerMajor Enterprise Field based – Glasgow/Edinburgh **Great career opportunity for an established sales person to strategically partner with a large complex client. Are you ready to
New Business Development ManagerWales Are you a field based Business Development Manager who loves developing C-suite relationships, winning new logo business, has a consultative approach & is lookin
Senior Consultant – MDM/ UEM/ EMM/ MAMUK Flexible We have an exciting position for an experienced Solution Consultant to join our Consulting & Innovation Professionals Services department in Vodafone
Your role: Acquisition – New business managerRegional BusinessLocation: Midlands/North Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next acquisition – new business managerThe future is excit
New Business Development SpecialistScotland Are you a field based Business Development Manager who loves developing C-suite relationships, winning new logo business, has a consultative approach & is
Job Title: Sales Force Business Analyst Location: Newbury or London At Vodafone Business we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cus