Cloud Business Sales (New business)
Location: South East UK (Home Based)
You will be responsible for developing new business and signing new contacts with established Vodafone accounts, ensuring that high levels of client face-to-face engagement are established and maintained, and new product and services propositions are represented at the client.
Your customer base will be a subset of existing large Vodafone customers with who we will be introducing our Cloud solutions.
- Drive Vodafone Cloud business growth by delivering increased year on year revenue, gross profit and total contract value (TCV).
- Develop and execute a regional business plan, and build targeted account plans, resulting in a robust business growth pipeline.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor to ensure retention and growth in spend.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary.
- Order target
- Revenue target
- Margin target
- Developing future case studies for use in Business Development.
- Experience in Cloud sales into large complex global customers.
- Proven track record in solution/outcomes based selling.
- Strong business acumen with a deep strategic perspective and ability to quickly understand business strategy
- Experience working in a Sales overlay capacity along side other LoB's and feeding into an Account team.
- Proven ability to engage with CTO/CIO client to create business solutions.
- Broad understanding of customer needs; business cases and how customers use our technology
- Customer facing presentation and influencing skills.
- Strong sales forecasting and pipeline management skills.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions left check out the application process and get to know us better here:
- Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
Client Sales Specialist Major Business - Major Corporate AccountsUK flexible - Manchester/Newbury preferred Are you ready to join our UK Major Business Sales Team and be a dedicated partner to a selec
Client Sales Manager Major Enterprise London- based onsite with client 4 days per week. **Great career opportunity for an established sales person to strategically partner with a large complex client
Client Sales Specialist East Midlands The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next Client Sales Specialist within the East Midlands Region? Joining our Regi
Role: Sales Specialist (Public Sector) – Cloud & HostingLocation: Home based The Vodafone Cloud and Hosting Organisation is a business unit that helps clients realise business value from cloud infras
Role: Cloud Sales - new Business (Central Govt accounts) Location: Home based The Vodafone Cloud and Security organization is a business unit that helps clients realise business value from cloud infra
Acquisition/New Business Manager South East Region Vodafone UK Enterprise Great reward with a competitive basic, OTC package and car. The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Ope
London, Greater London
New Business Development Specialist London Commercial Region Are you ready to join our UK Enterprise London regional sales team? This is a field based role, across the London Commercial region sellin