Client Sales Manager
Client Sales Manager
Independent location, UK
The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next Client Sales Manager?
Joining our Major Business sales function, you will succeed by working with some of our largest UK customers. This could be a big corporate brand or a major public sector account. A Digital Telco ambassador you will be driving digital solutions to enable your customers to get closer to their customers, connecting their people and being a more agile business so they are always business ready!
Your primary focus will be to increase Vodafone’s market share within your customers and deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will achieve this by engaging at all levels across your customer base to understand their business needs and then leveraging the skills of internal experts and best of breed partners to build and deliver compelling solutions. Sales targets will be met by building and closing a mixture of tactical and strategic business across the full portfolio of Vodafone product and services and by defending existing revenues.
- Track record of sales success within large Enterprise clients.
- Experience of selling to C-Level and Line of Business Leadership
- A strong understanding of fixed, mobile, cloud and Io T technologies, and their application to customer business needs.
- Able to deliver a personal or business point of view that positively challenges clients to consider new approaches or innovations
- Ability to co-ordinate and motivate complex virtual teams to deliver outstanding results for clients
- Ability to manage large and often complex P&L’s to maximize revenues and margins.
- Experience of working with industry partners to maximize sales value and win chance in opportunities
- Good disciplines around opportunity, pipeline and financial management
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Able to adapt and respond quickly and positively to a rapidly changing client and market landscape
When it comes to taking care of business – our Enterprise teams have got it covered, providing compelling services for every business, big or small, in fixed line communications, mobile solutions and converged services. We’re the No 1 challenger telco helping our customers build better businesses, providing our global experience and local industry expertise to support businesses when they need it.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them.
And what’s it like to work here?
We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work, providing a flexible way for you to be at your best.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.