Role Title: CERT Specialist
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Joining us as a CERT Specialist you can be part of our empowering terminals function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
Vodafone Group Cyber Security’s role is to inspire trust and confidence in our customers by enabling secure connectivity. Our purpose is to proactively protect Vodafone from security threats and reduce risk across Vodafone’s global technology infrastructure.
With us you will:
- Incident Response Investigation – Forensic, technical, root cause analysis and incident response to defeat cyber-attacks and reduce risk. Recommendation of containment, remediation and recovery activities.
- The role holder will work extensively with all our (internal) Customers being part of a global cyber security team to counter cyber-attacks and to facilitate the skills transfer between Vodafone operating companies.
- The role holder will be expected to be able to coordinate work with security vendors in the development and improvement of security platforms and services for monitoring and analysis.
- The role holder will contribute to the development of an intelligence-led framework to protect Vodafone globally against risk including advanced malware and attacks (APTs).
- Experience in the technical investigation of cyber-attacks.
- Practical experience of leading the technical response to sensitive cyber forensic investigations.
- Experience in the forensic investigation of Windows, Linux, Unix, macOS operating systems.
- Experience in the use of forensic and enterprise level toolsets including EDR and eDiscovery.
- Experience in the security of enterprise level architecture and networks.
- Knowledge of information security management, penetration testing and vulnerability management.
- Experience of working with a SOC environment
- Experience of working at pace within a complex operational environment.
- Knowledge of Malware examination and scripting.
- Experience in the identification of IoCs and creation of signatures to identify the same using Yara or OpenIOC.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation, including GDPR.
- Experience of dealing with and querying log data and large data sources.
- Professionally qualified in cyber security (such as GIAC, CREST, ISC(2), ISACA)
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: IoT Connectivity Product Manager Role Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
2nd Line Network EngineerLocation – Wokingham What’s the role? Providing 2nd line network support and project delivery as part of a dedicated team based on a major client site based in Wokingham.
Role Title: Software Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across
Service Management Systems Manager - 250869 Location – Newbury HQ Salary: £Competitive + Excellent benefits What’s the role? As a Service Management Systems Manager, you will supports Vodafone’s growt
PEGA DeveloperLocation: NewburySalary: £Competitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of be
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Test and Quality Assurance Specialist Manchester basedCompetitive salary + excellent benefits As a Test and Quality Assurance Specialist within Technology Enterprise Services you will ensure detailed
Network Security Engineer Hinckley Competitive Salary Key accountabilities: Support account management with exceptional technical skills and coaching of team members.Communicate with internal an
Vulnerability Management Specialist Newbury Responsibilities are mainly the maintenance, and daily operation of the Vulnerability Management Platform you will also have an input to all of the securit
Role Title: DevOps Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30
Role Title: Business Intelligence S4 Hana Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
Role Title: Technical Design Consultant Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle