Role Title: CERT Specialist
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Joining us as a CERT Specialist you can be part of our empowering terminals function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
Vodafone Group Cyber Security’s role is to inspire trust and confidence in our customers by enabling secure connectivity. Our purpose is to proactively protect Vodafone from security threats and reduce risk across Vodafone’s global technology infrastructure.
With us you will:
- Incident Response Investigation – Forensic, technical, root cause analysis and incident response to defeat cyber-attacks and reduce risk. Recommendation of containment, remediation and recovery activities.
- The role holder will work extensively with all our (internal) Customers being part of a global cyber security team to counter cyber-attacks and to facilitate the skills transfer between Vodafone operating companies.
- The role holder will be expected to be able to coordinate work with security vendors in the development and improvement of security platforms and services for monitoring and analysis.
- The role holder will contribute to the development of an intelligence-led framework to protect Vodafone globally against risk including advanced malware and attacks (APTs).
- Experience in the technical investigation of cyber-attacks.
- Practical experience of leading the technical response to sensitive cyber forensic investigations.
- Experience in the forensic investigation of Windows, Linux, Unix, macOS operating systems.
- Experience in the use of forensic and enterprise level toolsets including EDR and eDiscovery.
- Experience in the security of enterprise level architecture and networks.
- Knowledge of information security management, penetration testing and vulnerability management.
- Experience of working with a SOC environment
- Experience of working at pace within a complex operational environment.
- Knowledge of Malware examination and scripting.
- Experience in the identification of IoCs and creation of signatures to identify the same using Yara or OpenIOC.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation, including GDPR.
- Experience of dealing with and querying log data and large data sources.
- Professionally qualified in cyber security (such as GIAC, CREST, ISC(2), ISACA)
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Senior Technology Operations ManagerLocation – Newbury What’s the role? Reporting directly in to the Head of Tech Ops, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technology leader to join the
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Architect Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence acros
Level 3 Field Technician Non-Youth Apprentice Unified Communications Technician (Advanced Apprenticeship) Locations include Bracknell & High Wycombe areas Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what w
Role Title: IoT Connectivity Product Manager Role Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
Role Title: Penetration Testing Specialist Location: Brentford At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
Role Title: Principal Satellite Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excel
Role Title: Technical Product Owner Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of
Fibre Planning Engineer Location - Newbury Build the Network, Build your future! As a Networks Engineer within Fibre Services you will engaged in the fundamental and detailed planning of the Vodafone
Project CoordinatorNewbury As you might imagine, technology is very much at the heart of Vodafone – without it, there wouldn't be a business. But here's the thing. We don't just develop new and innov
Role Title Infrastructure and Integration Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custo
Delivery Coordinator – Fixed Services Newbury As a Delivery Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering the best possible service experience that exceeds expectations throughout the order deli