London, Smale House
Competitive salary + Excellent benefits
Innovating, inventing and improving is our mission, do you have good experience with Teradata SQL to keep us pushing forward and challenging the ‘’norm’’?
As the Capability Specialist you role will involve:
• Responsibility for the day to day operational management & 1st line support of one of more of the Outbound CRM Marketing systems, tools - Unica, 3rd Degree (2 way SMS), provisioning systems & data assets, ensuring availability & suitability to the users; monitoring performance & communicating changes & problems in a timely manner.
• Defining, delivering & runing tactical & strategic solutions into the Base marketing space using all available tools.
• Management & delivering of operational reporting
• Understanding complex technical support landscape to raise incidents and fix. Building own network of contacts to progress issues
Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace.
We continually experiment with ways to make our journeys more intuitive, simple and enjoyable. And we’re constantly testing and trialing ways to give customers faster access to our services, more flexibility - and the richest, most rewarding experience.
All you need is the right mindset and the desire to help us create award-winning digital experiences – we work at pace, we love ideas and collaborate on agile projects.
Now we need Capability Specialist to work closely with base marketing capability, campaign developers and other members of the Base marketing tribe, in order to monitor, fix, run, automate and enhance key marketing applications & data. As a member of a core business function, you must be able to translate marketing requirements to technical code in an agile environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Excellent skills in Teradata SQL
• Excellent skills in at least one additional core technical platform for database marketing purposes (Unix, Java)
• Ideally experience in the appropriate marketing systems (Unica/Pega or similar)
• Excellent problem solving skills – able to build/triage/fix/automate/innovate business processes using all available tools.
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both technical & non-technical teams. Experience of managing stakeholders essential
If you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as we work hard to stay ahead of the game.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.