Campaigns Communications Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
The Campaigns Communication Manager will be responsible for ensuring the substance of Vodafone’s campaigns lands positively in the key media. For each of the campaigns it will be necessary to formulate and execute a specific communications strategy covering timing and types of media. You will also manage the transition from topic to topic messaging to more holistic and strategic messaging. You will have to experiment with new types of communications that usually are not used in the telecoms industry. As such, innovative and creative thinking will be necessary.
Joining us as Campaigns Communication’s Manager, you can be part of our empowering External Affairs function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Develop, implement, and execute the Campaign global communications strategy and monitor and evaluate impact
- Oversee the production of creative assets (written, video, graphics, photography, infographic) delivering them to a high standard and often to short deadlines.
- Deliver a sustained pipeline of engaging, positive and prominent media feature/news coverage focused on Campaign narrative goals all types of media (top tier, trade, social media etc.), potentially using new and untested techniques.
- Able to link external trends to campaign strategy.
- Responsible for the alignment with the overall corporate comms strategy of Vodafone Group
- Oversee and provide expert advice on the OpCo Campaign communications plans
- Evidence of lateral and strategic thinking and non-standard approach to landing messages
- Must excel in strategic communications and be able to link the campaigns strategy to the overall company communications strategy
- Analytical thinking to assess fast-moving situations and clear judgment to determine the best course of action. Creativity is also vital for the role
- Experience of working in a Comms role in a corporate environment.
- Knowledge of the telecoms industry an advantage.
- Exceptional copywriting skills and an intuitive sense of a strong versus weak narrative
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?