Marketing Campaign Specialist
Competitive salary + Excellent benefits
Innovating, inventing and improving is our mission, do you have strong experience in campaign management to keep us pushing forward and challenging the ‘’norm’’?
As a Marketing Campaign Specialist your role will involve:
• Been responsible typically for over 10m outbound contacts per year aimed at acquiring new customers, driving usage and retaining customers
• Ensuring quality of selection management process and identify data issues in order to minimise customer complaints and maximise revenue (indirectly responsible for up to £10m revenue).
• Been responsible for driving an increase in response rates and ROI across campaigns through targeting suggestions to campaign sponsor
• Delivering an increase in productivity levels of campaign delivery & strive for efficiencies in all aspects of campaign management
By focusing on the next chapter in our game-changing history, we blend the best of Digital and human interaction for millions of customers around the world. We’ve created an environment where innovation comes from collaboration and creativity comes from empowered thinking.
Our power keeps us pumped. We have a strong brand and reputation, and we have our people to thank for it. We’ll empower you to grow with us. Not only do we constantly invent and look out for everything new, we’ll let you take the reins to drive us forward to success.
Now we need a Marketing Campaign Specialist to be responsible for executing targeted marketing communications to the enterprise, consumer or wholesale base through SMS/Email/Outbound call utilising Vodafone's Campaign Management System – Unica.
Things we would consider critical for the role:
• Good experience with Unica or similar campaign management tool (Chordiant/Adobe Campaign/Teradata/Aprimo, etc.)
• Stakeholder management – work closely with commercial stakeholders in order to build & execute campaigns. Equally comfortable with technology to define requirements, support & issues. A confident & articulate communicator.
• Good understanding of structured query language (SQL) for manipulating data from a large data warehouse
• Database marketing understanding – familiar with customer data sources – e.g. Billing/usage/individual & household/contextual data. Plus, understanding of statistical significance for control groups/targeting using propensity models/test & learn principles/campaign automation/Data Protection Act
Here at Vodafone the sky really is the limit. If you want to know just how, be a part of our journey now.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.