Business Transformation Manager
SORRY, THIS VACANCY HAS NOW EXPIRED
Business Transformation Manager- £excellent + great benefits
About the role
A genuinely unique team has been created to tackle a specific consumer market segment and this small unit is both agile and entrepreneurial in nature. Roles are broad, with significant opportunity for personal contribution and room to expand accountabilities.
This role will be a key role in leading the transformation roadmap incorporating product, service and operational changes.
The role will lead the development of the scoping, planning and executing the transformation roadmap ensuring that deliverables are fully approved, resources in place across all parts of the business and external partners.
- The day-to-day management and delivery of a roadmap of changing propositions and new projects within the remit and approach agreed; ensuring technical integrity; delivery of business change deliverables including processes and organisation; realisation of business case; ensuring maintenance and where committed improvement to customer experience and NPS; all to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- Leading development of the end to end plans, identify all constraints and risks and propose the resolution of these through governance including escalation where required.
- Full accountability for reporting and performance monitoring of all initiatives, including management of overall budgets and resourcing.
- Assessing the status of all transformation and launch activities and be the first point of contact for required escalations.
- Cascading and communicating various plans across the stakeholder community within the business, partners and suppliers ensuring full commitment across all delivery teams.
Essential Key Skills/Experience:
- Extensive project management experience
- Full programme development lifecycle experience from requirements gathering through design, testing and deployment
- Business change experience
- Budgeting and financial tracking
- Experience of managing cross-culturally
- Leadership – ability to direct and motivate teams
- Commercial understanding/acumen of business KPI’s
We would rate you even higher if you have the following Skills/ Experience:
- Professional Programme management qualification (or significant industry experience)
- Telco experience
- PMO experience
- Experience of working within a large corporate environment
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Visio/Project
Consumer at Vodafone
Our consumer business is all about how we sell Vodafone to home customers, deliver a great experience and provide the best network in the future. It’s also about helping and giving customers the confidence to use our products and services. As technology advances and the demands of our customers change, we’re now offering a new converged service to allow customers to be confidently connected to their professional and personal worlds; and it takes a wide range of talents, skills and expertise to deliver this.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Description Retail Advisor – Nationwide - Part Time £9,152 pa (OTE £10,592) Are you Ready? Are you poised for a challenge? Could you make the difference for our customers? If you answered yes to the above - w
Description Retail Advisor – Home Counties - Part Time £18,200 pa rising to £18,304 pa after probation (OTE £21,184) Pro Rata Are you Ready? Are you poised for a challenge? Could you make the difference for ou
Description Retail Advisor – Nationwide - Full Time £18,304 pa (OTE £21,184) Are you Ready? Are you poised for a challenge? Could you make the difference for our customers? If you answered yes to the ab
Location Maidstone, Kent
Description Partner Agent Retail Advisor Maidstone – 20hrs/week - £9,150 per annum Are you Ready? Are you poised for a challenge? Could you make the difference for our customers? If you answered yes to the abo
Location Brentwood, Essex
Description Partner Agent Retail Advisor Brentwood – 25hrs/week - £9.63 per hour Are you Ready? Are you poised for a challenge? Could you make the difference for our customers? If you answered yes to the above
Location Pontefract, West Yorkshire
Description Retail Advisor - Pontefract - 20 hours/week £9,152 pa (OTE £10,592) Are you Ready? Are you poised for a challenge? Could you make the difference for our customers? If you answered yes to the above - w
Location Watford, Greater London
Description Retail Advisor - Watford Experience Store - 40 hours/week £21,299 pa (OTE £24,179) Are you Ready? Are you poised for a challenge? Could you make the difference for our customers? If you answered yes t
Location Norwich, Norfolk
Description Business Advisers (Retail) 40hr £20,100 plus monthly performance related bonus. Vodafone is empowering businesses like never before. Thanks to our 4G network, we’re making flexible working a reality,
Location Newbury, Berkshire
Description Revenue Accounting Lead Analyst - Newbury About the role The future is exciting, Ready to join our Finance Team as our next Revenue Accounting Lead Analyst. Let’s get factual. Our Finance teams work t
Location Newbury, Berkshire
Description There has never been a better time to join us and be a part of our success as a National Account Manager. You will be accountable for driving the largest incremental revenues and new business sales wi
Location Newbury, Berkshire
Description IT Deliver Manager Newbury – There will be regular travel to EU countries At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cu