Business Relationship Manager
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
- Continuously aligns with business stakeholders up to senior management level. Facilitates VInO review meetings with relevant management stakeholders and participates in stakeholder's meetings.
- Deeply understands the business' strategies & priorities and ensures that these get reflected in the VInO domain's strategies and roadmaps. Accountable to derive and maintain mid-/long term OSS Evolution Plans in close collaboration with the VInO domains.
- Accountable for creation and provision of frequent reports of the market / Group function related VInO project portfolio.
- Mediates in cases of stakeholder escalations. Initiates, communicates and monitors corrective measures.
- Collects the stakeholders input and priorities to facilitate budget planning and budget review exercises.
- Customer satisfaction and feedback from the assigned market
- Timeliness and quality in delivery according to requirements of the assigned market
- Besides the UK and Ireland this role addresses central Vodafone functions as well
- Lead an Inter-functional relationship with the business
- Have a proven capacity to align business demand on the one hand and system capabilities with the related use cases on the other hand and combine both in a reasonable business case
- Strong cost and performance orientation
- Demonstrate your proven ability to work across multi-functional and cultural boundaries to deliver results and change
- Agile, ITIL, ETOM and project management knowledge (e.g. PMP or Prince2)
- Proven experience in the IT and Services industry
- Project Management background
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/faqs/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.com/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
London, Greater London
Role Title: Personal Assistant Location: London Paddington Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications
Delivery Escalations Specialist NewburyCompetitive salary + excellent benefits As a Delivery Escalations Specialist you will be responsible for managing all orders that have been either expedited fo
Role Title: Product Architect Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across
Job Title: Mobile Services Senior Engineer Business Area: Vodafone Secure Sector Location: Farnborough Successful candidates must be able to obtain and maintain DV level security clearance About Voda
Job Title: Network Design Lead Business Area: Vodafone Secure Sector Location: Farnborough Successful candidates must be able to obtain and maintain DV level security clearance About Vodafone Secure
Role Title: SOX Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 cou
Role Title: Cyber Risk Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence acro
Field Engineer – Mobile & Fixed Telecommunication Permanent – Field BasedSouth Wales & Swindon Region Looking to cross skill? Become one of our Field based engineers that can deliver best in class Fi
Field Technician – Telecommunication Permanent – Field BasedManchester Region Looking to cross skill? Become one of our Field based engineers that can deliver best in class Fixed & Mobile solutions t
Role Title:Cloud Senior Architect Location: Newbury, UK At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
SOC Analyst (Shift work) FarnboroughSecurity Clearance required: DV level You will be part of a SOC team providing monitoring of SIEM systems, managed firewall and IPS services for both Vodafone a