Business Intelligence S4 Hana Analyst
Role Title: Business Intelligence S4 Hana Analyst
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
As a key member of the ERP Analytics team, the individual will drive and take accountability to deliver new analytics solutions based on requirements to the business. He will provide extensive support, advice and expertise on design and best practice on BI products especially for Embedded Analytics, CDS Views, SAP HANA, HANA Models and SAP BW.
Joining us as a Business Intelligence S4 Hana Analyst you can be part of our empowering terminals function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
- Define and deliver appropriate solutions to meet the reporting and analytic needs of the business for all reporting initiatives within Group.
- Analyse business requirements in reporting and analytics to minimise the proliferation of requirements and standardise the analytics approach across the company
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical designs and apply best practice and technical skill to configuration build.
- Provide expert advice and best practice to guide business and system integrators on the most appropriate solutions.
- Centre of Excellence for HANA modelling, SQL coding for HANA views, CDS views and Fiori applications, upskilling peers and operational teams.
- Number of projects delivered with no negative impact on business post go-live.
- SAP Embedded applications used and enhanced to drive business value.
- Build, deploy and approve business embedded applications.
- SAP Formal Qualifications in SAP HANA, CDS Views and Hana modelling
- Expert coding ability in SQL
- Demonstrable experience in delivery of SAP systems and reporting capabilities of ERP Analytics solutions.
- Deep and expert technical skills in HANA, CDS views, SQL, HTML5 (SAPUI5, ODATA, CCS) and SAP HANA modelling
- Deep technical expertise with at least 5 years’ experience in SAP Business Warehouse, SAP Business Objects (Crystal, Web Intelligence, Design Studio) and SAP HANA.
- Proven track record in technical project delivery and technical design governance.
- Knowledge of Finance, Supply Chain, HR and Java is desirable.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?