Business Development Specialist, East & East Midlands
New Business Development Specialist
East & East Midlands
The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next New Business Development Specialist within the East & East Midlands region?
- Increase Vodafone’s market share within the East & East Midlands by acquiring 100% new logo business.
- Identify requirements for market leading unified communications, fixed, mobile, cloud and hosting propositions.
- You will achieve monthly volume & revenue targets, by creating a healthy mix of pipeline through tactical and strategic opportunity generation.
Joining our Regional Business sales function, you will succeed within our field based role across our UK geographical regions. Selling to Corporate and Public Sector customers, you will be focused on driving new business within your region. Your success will be to sell customers solutions from our business portfolio, ensuring they are always business ready!
Our location is flexible; however, we do need you based near or around the East & East Midlands region.
- Most important is that you have a proven track record of winning new business and a strong network within the region to enable you to hit the ground running.
- Highly driven with a must win attitude.
- You will have experience of complex solution selling ideally within the telecommunications industry with an understanding of Mobile and fixed voice, data, Unified
- Communications, Cloud & Hosting, TWM and IoT.
- You will love building key relationships and will quickly learn your customer’s business to offer them beneficial solutions.
- It’s important that you are self-motivated and great with people internally and externally to get your job done.
When it comes to taking care of business – our Enterprise teams have got it covered. We provide compelling services for every business, big or small, in fixed line communications, mobile solutions and converged services. We’re the No 1 challenger telco helping our customers build better businesses, providing our global experience and local industry expertise to support businesses when they need it.
(link to B2B careers site: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/b2b/)
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them.
And what’s it like to work here?
We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work, providing a flexible way for you to be at your best.
(link to careers home page: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/)
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.