Role Title: Business Change Specialist
About Business Transformation:
Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business. We are now seeking a Business Change Specialist to lead and support the delivery of the highest profile business change programmes in Vodafone Group enabling and delivering our digital agenda in an Agile environment
You will be someone with exceptional communication and influencing skills, able to bring stakeholder groups along with you on the journey. Responsible for the business change activities within a project or programme to enable our Digital Transformation whilst contributing to the on-going development of the Business Change chapter within Business Transformation.
Accountabilities & Objectives of the Role
- Own a specific business change work stream within a programme from planning to delivery, working alongside suppliers to deliver specific change activities (e.g. training) against the plan
- Facilitating sessions with the business stakeholders and change network to define and coordinate key deliverables within the plan, e.g. impact assessments, change planning, readiness criteria
- Advising on the SME resource requirements in line with the selected deployment approach
- Act as the interface between technology and business stakeholders to facilitate the understanding between them and ensure technical solutions match business expectations
- Working with the test team to support the business inputs to UAT, e.g. business testers, and ensuring that the UAT outcomes are embedded in training and communications
- Managing business readiness activities to ensure successful business go live
- Define and implement adoption initiatives to achieve the stated business outcomes including handover of all business change activities and associated deliverables into BAU
- Identification and creation of required communication activities
Knowledge & Experience you’ll demonstrate and develop
- Significant experience delivering change management with a strong customer focus across a global landscape
- Collaborative team player, able to work in a matrix structure, across multiple functions and global locations
- Stakeholder management, and excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision
- Experience of working in an Agile environment is desirable
In return, you will have the opportunity to be front and centre in our transformation enhancing your digital and agile skills and experience. You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package with Vodafone in an incredible working environment at Paddington offices and Newbury HQ – with onsite gym, barista style coffee shops, canteen and more. You will work with a leading digital-telco organisation, playing a key role in driving positive change for the business through a wide variety of projects and programmes.
We're designers, dreamers and idea-hungry. Digital creatives who care deeply about our customers. Vodafone made the first ever mobile phone call in the UK on 1 January 1985 and we haven't looked back since. We're still putting our customers at the heart of what we do, forever challenging and pushing the boundaries of digital to give them new, ingenious and hassle-free ways to connect with their worlds.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Business uses the power of our Global network, operating companies and partner networks to confidently connect customers. Across our Carrier Services, Cloud & Hosting, Internet of Things (IoT), Product Management, Security and Sales/Marketing operations we connect and secure organisations in a rapid changing world and empower their people and consumers through our total communication solutions. We believe, quite simply, that the answer for any business is to be ready for anything. Are you ready for your career with us?
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
The future is exciting.
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org