Business Change Manager
Role Title: Business Change Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Technology spans across the entire Vodafone footprint and drives our technology advancements, to enable us to be the best and most secure in unified communications. We empower our consumer and enterprise customers to be confidently and securely connected. Our unique capabilities create the best voice and data to our customers and continue our advancement in the Internet of Things (IOT), BIG Data, Cybersecurity, Cloud & Hosting, TV and Video. We’re heading to an exciting future – fancy being part of our Vodafone Gigabit growth?
The Group Technology Enterprise Products & Services (EP&S) organisation is primarily focused on designing and delivering high quality products and customer solutions across three strategic portfolios: Unified Communications & Connectivity, Cloud &Security and Internet of Things.
Within this organisation the Enterprise Demand & Programmes team is accountable for managing the IT and transformational demand into EP&S as well as delivering transformational programmes and projects. The Business Change Manager will plan and execute the change management activities across impacted teams and Lines of Business, across the lifecycle of a Programme ensuring capabilities are transitioned and embedded appropriately – this involves both process change management as well as cultural change management aspects.
- Change impact assessment of intended changes in order to create a change management strategy for the ADAM programme
- Jointly creating all stages of the change management plan with the overall programme and project leads, taking into consideration the approach and timing of the commercial rollout; identify and secure business resources needed to implement desired changes; take into account varying maturity stages in impacted teams and define targeted plans
- Manage the implementation of change plans
- Leading the project and business teams to deliver change management assets and deliverables against the plan
- Managing suppliers to deliver specific change activities (e.g. training) against the plan
- Setting up the necessary change network in all the impacted functions and bringing together the community
- Measure adoption of change in the organisation
- Drive the desired cultural change throughout EP&S, working with HR and senior stakeholders to create an Agile and empowered delivery organisation; perform coaching and facilitate learning opportunities to support cultural change.
- Strong customer focus and understanding of customer and employee experience architecture and frameworks.
- Significant experience in leading and delivering change management with a strong customer focus (covering: cultural and operational change), passionate about driving customer experience and business results
- Experience of embedding process improvement/ business change across a global landscape
- Comfortable in managing cross-functional, virtual teams, collaborative team player able to work in a matrix, across multiple functions and global locations
- Excellent stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills at all levels
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world. The Future is Exciting. Ready?
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Role Title: Finance Business Partner Location: Baird House, Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custome
Role Title: Business Transformation Specialist Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custo
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Manager Content and Consumer Services Location: Paddington We help to shape the future of the organisation and build its reputation, whilst using technology and connectivity to
Role Title: Technical Specialist - Unix Location: Leeds At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence ac
Role Title: Programme LeadLocation: Newbury & Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
Role Title: Big Data Enterprise Architect Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Role Title: Digital Channels Transformation Architect Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cust
Role Title: TIBCO File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Support Specialist Location: Berkshire Role Profile: The File Transfer Support Specialist will be in a client facing role as part of Application Oper
SOC Analyst– Technology Security (Tier2/3) Location – Newbury £40k + £50k + excellent benefits (Pension, share save, bonus, flex benefits) Please note this role will be moving to 24/7 shifts in
Role Title: Service Design Process Designer (f-m) Location: Newbury OR Leeds OR Bracknell At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive