Business Change Digital Communication Specialist
Role Title: Business Change Digital Comms Specialist
Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business. We are now seeking a Business Change Digital Comms Specialist to support the delivery of the highest profile business change programmes in Vodafone Group enabling and delivering our digital agenda.
You will be someone with exceptional communication skills, a specialist in creating compelling and engaging copy and content. You’ll be responsible for writing communications for a number of the projects and programmes enabling our Digital Transformation, whilst also contributing to the delivery of communications and engagement for the Business Change chapter within Business Transformation.
- Must be comfortable and confident in copywriting and willing to help other members of the team improve their copy skills
- Always ready to rise to any challenging brief with a keen eye for detail, and a drive to deliver the sharpest, most dazzling copy
- Deliver programme and function brand awareness and markets Transformation programmes to the business
- Create and manage programme engagement and communications plans, coordinating all programme communications to deliver one version of the truth, leveraging strategic narrative and key messages
- Create excellent and engaging content in both digital, social and more traditional formats e.g. newsletters and PowerPoint
- Facilitating sessions with stakeholders to test and pre-socialise communications and training content
- Measure the effectiveness of communication & training using digital techniques, and take appropriate follow on actions
- Manage communication channels to ensure maximised engagement
- Define and apply a content management approach for the programme
- Create training material by collaborating with the business change and UAT teams
Knowledge & Experience you’ll demonstrate and develop
- Highly-motivated, creative individual with strong project management skills who is able to work on their own initiative, deliver to tight deadlines/budgets and build strong working relationships
- Significant experience of digital content creation and communication, including the use of social media, video, animation and live streaming to maximise communication impact
- Ability to turn complex messages into simple, engaging communications
- Collaborative team player able to work in a matrix, across multiple functions and global locations
- Stakeholder management, excellent communication skills at all levels
- PowerPoint skills essential
- Experience of Agile working is desirable
- SharePoint skills desirable
In return, you will have the opportunity to be front and centre in our transformation enhancing your digital and agile skills and experience. You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package with Vodafone in an incredible working environment at Paddington offices and Newbury HQ – with onsite gym, barista style coffee shops, canteen and more. You will work with a leading digital-telco organisation, playing a key role in driving positive change for the business through a wide variety of projects and programmes.
We're designers, dreamers and idea-hungry. Digital creatives who care deeply about our customers. Vodafone made the first ever mobile phone call in the UK on 1 January 1985 and we haven't looked back since. We're still putting our customers at the heart of what we do, forever challenging and pushing the boundaries of digital to give them new, ingenious and hassle-free ways to connect with their worlds.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Business uses the power of our Global network, operating companies and partner networks to confidently connect customers. Across our Carrier Services, Cloud & Hosting, Internet of Things (IoT), Product Management, Security and Sales/Marketing operations we connect and secure organisations in a rapid changing world and empower their people and consumers through our total communication solutions. We believe, quite simply, that the answer for any business is to be ready for anything. Are you ready for your career with us?
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
Technical Analyst – Converged Services Based in Newark, NottinghamshireMonday-Friday 37.5hrsPermanent We’re looking for the very best people to join us. People who share our passion, our pioneering s
Cyber Engineer Farnborough You will be part of a team responsible for operating systems to support Vodafone’s secure SOC. You will be responsible for providing technical support to SOC analysts and m
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p
Product Manager, Fixed Connectivity Location: Newbury We have a fantastic role for an experienced Product Manager to join our innovative Product Management team within Vodafone UK Business. In this r
Job title: Commissions Lead Location: Newbury Your Role This is a critical Supervisory role within Commercial Operations as the individual will take ownership of all aspects of the UK Segment base
Job title: Senior Product Owner, Lead Generation Location: Newbury Your Role We are on a journey to digitise our business. Part of this journey is the establishing and leading the vision for a tea
Job title: Retention Specialist Location: Newbury Role:To drive improved retention performance (revenue, margin, churn) in Enterprise segments through data and digital-led approaches to customer mar
Role Title: Business Analyst Location- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group busines
Role Title: Architecture Manager Location: Newbury or London – Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
Role Title: Business Change SpecialistLocation- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Red Badge Site Lead – Commercial Operations Dearne valley and Sheffield (Web help) F band Telesales and retention is an integral part of Consumer sales. The operation currently consists of 2800 hea