Business Analyst Specialist
Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business. We are now seeking a Business Analyst to lead and support the delivery of the highest profile business change programmes in Vodafone Group enabling and delivering our digital agenda in an Agile environment
You will be someone with exceptional communication and influencing skills, able to bring stakeholder groups along with you on the journey. Responsible for the analysis of business capabilities and development of requirements at multiple levels within a project or programme to enable our Digital Transformation whilst contributing to the on-going development of the Business Analysis chapter within Business Transformation.
- Work with senior stakeholders to shape and define programmes ahead of delivery (Analysis, Business case & benefits)
- Define the analysis framework, activities, roles and plan for the project/programme. Aligning this across the projects within the programme and portfolio.
- Complete the business requirement specifications (or agile form (features, user stories) ensuring transparency & sign off by the business / Product owner.
- Continually ensure any system requirements and design remain aligned with business requirements, acting as a conduit between business and technology.
- Ensure all aspects of analysis at each phase are managed, traceable and testable, utilising standard frameworks and templates
Knowledge & Experience you will demonstrate and develop
- Demonstrable business analysis experience across the programme lifecycle using best practice methodologies for both Waterfall and Agile projects
- Strong facilitation skills, with a proven record of working within multi-disciplinary virtual teams, ideally in the telecoms or IT sector
- Stakeholder management, and communication skills at multiple levels
In return, you will have the opportunity to be front and centre in our transformation enhancing your digital and agile skills and experience. You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package with Vodafone in an incredible working environment at Paddington offices and Newbury HQ – with onsite gym, barista style coffee shops, canteen and more. You will work with a leading digital-telco organisation, playing a key role in driving positive change for the business through a wide variety of projects and programmes.
Cyber Architect Farnborough Your Role: Joining a specialist team and leading telco Secure Services department, you’ll provide in-depth Cyber Security Architecture and Design for Vodafone and our cus
Role Title: Project Manager Location- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group busines
Role Title: Process & Improvement SpecialistLocation: Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone G
Role Title: Business Change SpecialistLocation- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
Role Title: Business Change Digital Comms Specialist Location- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafon
London, Greater London
Go to Market Manager ConsumerSmale House, London As a member of the Go to Market team, you will be responsible for the launch & early days’ performance of Consumer propositions, devices or price & pro
Cyber Threat Researcher Farnborough The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next Cyber Threat Researcher? We need help making our business become as big and sec
London, Greater London
Customer Experience Excellence Programme Manager Vodafone House, Newbury Are you passionate about consumers and the service they receive? Do want to help our continuous drive to be the UK’s #1 networ
Role Title: Senior Bid Manager Location: Newbury Role Profile: Commercial & Operations provide customer and technical support globally to Vodafone’s Enterprise customers. Commercia
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p