Business Analyst Specialist
Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business. We are now seeking a Business Analyst to lead and support the delivery of the highest profile business change programmes in Vodafone Group enabling and delivering our digital agenda in an Agile environment
You will be someone with exceptional communication and influencing skills, able to bring stakeholder groups along with you on the journey. Responsible for the analysis of business capabilities and development of requirements at multiple levels within a project or programme to enable our Digital Transformation whilst contributing to the on-going development of the Business Analysis chapter within Business Transformation.
- Work with senior stakeholders to shape and define programmes ahead of delivery (Analysis, Business case & benefits)
- Define the analysis framework, activities, roles and plan for the project/programme. Aligning this across the projects within the programme and portfolio.
- Complete the business requirement specifications (or agile form (features, user stories) ensuring transparency & sign off by the business / Product owner.
- Continually ensure any system requirements and design remain aligned with business requirements, acting as a conduit between business and technology.
- Ensure all aspects of analysis at each phase are managed, traceable and testable, utilising standard frameworks and templates
Knowledge & Experience you will demonstrate and develop
- Demonstrable business analysis experience across the programme lifecycle using best practice methodologies for both Waterfall and Agile projects
- Strong facilitation skills, with a proven record of working within multi-disciplinary virtual teams, ideally in the telecoms or IT sector
- Stakeholder management, and communication skills at multiple levels
In return, you will have the opportunity to be front and centre in our transformation enhancing your digital and agile skills and experience. You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package with Vodafone in an incredible working environment at Paddington offices and Newbury HQ – with onsite gym, barista style coffee shops, canteen and more. You will work with a leading digital-telco organisation, playing a key role in driving positive change for the business through a wide variety of projects and programmes.
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Quality Coach CS&O, Strategy and Transformation Stoke, occasional travel to other sites may be required. Monday-Friday 37.5hrs Role purpose To gather insight from quality evaluations and complain
Customer Experience DesignerLocation: Newbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Designer/ Business Improvement Consultant to join our innovative Product team in Vodafone UK Bus
IP Network Specialist Farnborough You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and platforms. You’ll create detailed customer
Cyber Engineer Farnborough You will be part of a team responsible for operating systems to support Vodafone’s secure SOC. You will be responsible for providing technical support to SOC analysts and m
Job title: Senior CVM Commercial Analyst Location: Newbury Your Role To support the improved performance of Enterprise Retention and Cross-sell/Up-sell campaigns, channels and digital journeys an
Job title: Senior Product Owner, Lead Generation Location: Newbury Your Role We are on a journey to digitise our business. Part of this journey is the establishing and leading the vision for a tea
Job title: Retention Specialist Location: Newbury Role:To drive improved retention performance (revenue, margin, churn) in Enterprise segments through data and digital-led approaches to customer mar
Role title: Commercial Manager Location: Newbury Your Role This position will be responsible for the commercial management of a variety of public and private sector customers and sub-contractors.
Role Title: Architecture Manager Location: Newbury or London – Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Red Badge Site Lead – Commercial Operations Dearne valley and Sheffield (Web help) F band Telesales and retention is an integral part of Consumer sales. The operation currently consists of 2800 hea