Business Analyst Specialist
Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business. We are now seeking a Business Analyst to lead and support the delivery of the highest profile business change programmes in Vodafone Group enabling and delivering our digital agenda in an Agile environment
You will be someone with exceptional communication and influencing skills, able to bring stakeholder groups along with you on the journey. Responsible for the analysis of business capabilities and development of requirements at multiple levels within a project or programme to enable our Digital Transformation whilst contributing to the on-going development of the Business Analysis chapter within Business Transformation.
- Work with senior stakeholders to shape and define programmes ahead of delivery (Analysis, Business case & benefits)
- Define the analysis framework, activities, roles and plan for the project/programme. Aligning this across the projects within the programme and portfolio.
- Complete the business requirement specifications (or agile form (features, user stories) ensuring transparency & sign off by the business / Product owner.
- Continually ensure any system requirements and design remain aligned with business requirements, acting as a conduit between business and technology.
- Ensure all aspects of analysis at each phase are managed, traceable and testable, utilising standard frameworks and templates
Knowledge & Experience you will demonstrate and develop
- Demonstrable business analysis experience across the programme lifecycle using best practice methodologies for both Waterfall and Agile projects
- Strong facilitation skills, with a proven record of working within multi-disciplinary virtual teams, ideally in the telecoms or IT sector
- Stakeholder management, and communication skills at multiple levels
In return, you will have the opportunity to be front and centre in our transformation enhancing your digital and agile skills and experience. You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package with Vodafone in an incredible working environment at Paddington offices and Newbury HQ – with onsite gym, barista style coffee shops, canteen and more. You will work with a leading digital-telco organisation, playing a key role in driving positive change for the business through a wide variety of projects and programmes.
Job title: CVM Retention Manager Location: Newbury Your Role Accountable for retention performance (revenue, margin, churn) in Enterprise segments, which you will deliver through data and digital-le
Role title: Commercial Manager Location: Newbury Your Role This position will be responsible for the commercial management of a variety of public and private sector customers and sub-contractors.
Data and Insight Analyst Newbury, Stoke, Newark or Manchester – able to travel between sites on occasion About the role You will be working with campaign managers and project managers, and will be tas
Product SpecialistLocation: Newbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Specialist to join our Unified Communications Product Management team within Vodafone UK Business. In this role, you
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Risk Strategy Specialist - Newbury, Stoke or Manchester Role purpose: We need talented analysts with a passion for data analytics. At Vodafone we have a wealth of data sources and are looking for indi
Product Manager, Fixed Connectivity Location: Newbury We have a fantastic role for an experienced Product Manager to join our innovative Product Management team within Vodafone UK Business. In this r
Job title: Commercial Manager – Public Sector Location: Newbury Your Role As a Commercial manager, you will responsible for managing Vodafone’s commercial obligations under Public Sector framework
Business Analyst – Digital TransformationNewbury We have an exciting role for a bright Business Analyst to join our new Digital Transformation team in Product Transformation. The digital transformati
Customer Experience DesignerLocation: Newbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Designer/ Business Improvement Consultant to join our innovative Product team in Vodafone UK Bus
Lead Business AnalystNewbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst to join our innovative Product Management team in Vodafone UK Business. In this role, you will be leading the
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p