Business Analyst - Specialist
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business. We are now seeking a Business Analysis Specialist to lead and support the delivery of the highest profile business change programmes in Vodafone Group enabling and delivering our digital agenda in an Agile environment.
You will be someone with exceptional communication and influencing skills, able to bring stakeholder groups along with you on the journey. Responsible for the analysis of business capabilities and development of requirements at multiple levels within a project or programme to enable our Digital Transformation whilst contributing to the on-going development of the Business Analysis chapter within Group Enterprise Transformation.
- Work with senior stakeholders to shape and define programmes ahead of delivery (Analysis, Business case & benefits)
- Define the analysis framework, activities, roles and plan for the project/programme. Aligning this across the projects within the programme and portfolio
- Complete business requirement specifications or Agile features & user stories ensuring transparency & sign off by the business / Product owner
- Continually ensure any system requirements and design remain aligned with business requirements, acting as a conduit between business and technology
- Ensure all aspects of analysis at each phase are managed, traceable and testable
- Contribute to the development of the Business Analysis chapter through evolution of skills, tools and ways of working
In return you will have the opportunity to be front and center in our transformation enhancing your digital and agile skills and experience. You’ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package with Vodafone in an incredible working environment at Paddington offices and Newbury HQ – with onsite gym, barista style coffee shops, canteen and more. You will work with a leading digital-telco organisation, playing a key role in driving positive change for the business through a wide variety of projects and programmes.
Apply if you have
- Demonstrable business analysis experience (internal or consultancy) across the programme lifecycle using best practice methodologies for both Waterfall and Agile projects
- Strong facilitation skills, with a proven record of working within multi-disciplinary virtual teams, ideally in the telecoms or IT sector
- Stakeholder management, and communication skills at multiple levels Strong facilitation and negotiation skills, having worked within multi-disciplinary virtual teams, providing systems integration/business transformation services
- Have a Business Analysis diploma, Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or equivalent experience
- Have a suitable Agile or Scaled Agile related certification
- Have Telecoms related experience
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
The future is exciting. Ready?
ITIL Process Specialist Location – Newbury £ Excellent salary and benefits package on offer Is this role for you? This role is to work across the IT Operations Control team providing stakeholder manag
Solution Architect – 259810 Location – Newbury HQ Band – G What’s the role? Vodafone’s Enterprise IT delivery team is responsible and accountable for the continuous development and evolution of
Role Title: Business Relationship ManagerLocation: Newbury Babbage House As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping h
Role title: MVNO Senior Architect Location: Farnborough Successful applicants must be able to obtain and maintain DV clearance. Get Ready. Joining Vodafone Secure Services offers you the unique o
Role Title: Service Delivery Manager Location: UK - Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle
Cyber Solutions Architect Vodafone Secure Sector Farnborough Must be able to obtain DV / SC clearance Get Ready. Joining our Vodafone Secure Sector (VSS) offers you the unique opportunity to be heavi
Role Title: Principal Solution Architect Location: Newbury or Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
London, Greater London
Role: Frontend Software Developer (Android) - Internet of Things (Consumer) Location: London/Dusseldorf/Berlin Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V b
Solution Architect (Telco Billing Solutions) Location: Newbury HQ Competitive salaries and benefits High calibre Billing Domain Designer with Technical Oracle BRM knowledge and Telco BSS experience?
London, Greater London
Role Title: Quality Assurance Manager - Cellular Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pi
London, Greater London
Software Development Job FamilySenior Digital Manager – Product EngineeringLondon Competitive Salary, Benefits A fantastic and unique opportunity has arisen in our new Digital hub based in central Lon