Business Analyst - Specialist
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business. We are now seeking a Business Analysis Specialist to lead and support the delivery of the highest profile business change programmes in Vodafone Group enabling and delivering our digital agenda in an Agile environment.
You will be someone with exceptional communication and influencing skills, able to bring stakeholder groups along with you on the journey. Responsible for the analysis of business capabilities and development of requirements at multiple levels within a project or programme to enable our Digital Transformation whilst contributing to the on-going development of the Business Analysis chapter within Group Enterprise Transformation.
- Work with senior stakeholders to shape and define programmes ahead of delivery (Analysis, Business case & benefits)
- Define the analysis framework, activities, roles and plan for the project/programme. Aligning this across the projects within the programme and portfolio
- Complete business requirement specifications or Agile features & user stories ensuring transparency & sign off by the business / Product owner
- Continually ensure any system requirements and design remain aligned with business requirements, acting as a conduit between business and technology
- Ensure all aspects of analysis at each phase are managed, traceable and testable
- Contribute to the development of the Business Analysis chapter through evolution of skills, tools and ways of working
In return you will have the opportunity to be front and center in our transformation enhancing your digital and agile skills and experience. You’ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package with Vodafone in an incredible working environment at Paddington offices and Newbury HQ – with onsite gym, barista style coffee shops, canteen and more. You will work with a leading digital-telco organisation, playing a key role in driving positive change for the business through a wide variety of projects and programmes.
Apply if you have
- Demonstrable business analysis experience (internal or consultancy) across the programme lifecycle using best practice methodologies for both Waterfall and Agile projects
- Strong facilitation skills, with a proven record of working within multi-disciplinary virtual teams, ideally in the telecoms or IT sector
- Stakeholder management, and communication skills at multiple levels Strong facilitation and negotiation skills, having worked within multi-disciplinary virtual teams, providing systems integration/business transformation services
- Have a Business Analysis diploma, Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or equivalent experience
- Have a suitable Agile or Scaled Agile related certification
- Have Telecoms related experience
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Senior Technology Operations ManagerLocation – Newbury What’s the role? Reporting directly in to the Head of Tech Ops, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technology leader to join the
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Architect Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence acros
Level 3 Field Technician Non-Youth Apprentice Unified Communications Technician (Advanced Apprenticeship) Locations include Bracknell & High Wycombe areas Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what w
Role Title: IoT Connectivity Product Manager Role Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
Role Title: Penetration Testing Specialist Location: Brentford At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
Role Title: Principal Satellite Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excel
Role Title: Technical Product Owner Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of
Fibre Planning Engineer Location - Newbury Build the Network, Build your future! As a Networks Engineer within Fibre Services you will engaged in the fundamental and detailed planning of the Vodafone
Project CoordinatorNewbury As you might imagine, technology is very much at the heart of Vodafone – without it, there wouldn't be a business. But here's the thing. We don't just develop new and innov
Role Title Infrastructure and Integration Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custo
Delivery Coordinator – Fixed Services Newbury As a Delivery Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering the best possible service experience that exceeds expectations throughout the order deli