Business Analyst - Specialist
Role Title: Business Analyst - Specialist
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Vodafone Group Transformation lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business. We are now seeking an Enterprise Business Architecture Lead to take a key role in the design and delivery of strategic, digital transformation programmes.
The Future is exciting. Ready?
With us you will:
In joining the Enterprise Transformation team here at Vodafone Group Enterprise you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees.
In this role, you will be responsible for the capture and development of requirements and analysis of business capabilities at multiple levels.
This includes, identifying operational as-is volumetric associated with areas impacted by planned changes. Comparing these with to-be volumetric associated with the new ways of working, and summarising findings /recommendations.
- Defining the analysis framework and plan, for the project. Aligning this across the other projects within the programme
- Ensuring all aspects of analysis at each phase are covered, utilising standard frameworks and templates
- Supporting the preparation and running of events such as Design walkthroughs, Testing, UAT, Migration, Readiness and Training as necessary.
- Specifically complete the business requirement specifications and ensure they are signed off by the business SMEs.
- Continually ensure the system requirements and design remain aligned with the business requirements.
What you can expect from us:
In return you will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package with Vodafone in an incredible working environment at our Newbury HQ – with onsite gym, barista style coffee shops, canteen, hair saloon and more. You will work with a leading digital-telco organisation, playing a key role in driving positive change for the business through a wide variety of projects and programmes.
Apply if you have:
You will have proven experience in business analysis, using best practice methodology for waterfall/agile projects. This experience will ideally stem from an internal or consultancy position.
- Experience in Front End shaping of projects and programmes
- Stakeholder management and strong communication skills
- Proven ability to distil highly technical information into actionable workflows for numerous stakeholders throughout the organisation
- Strong facilitation skills, with a proven record of working within multi-disciplinary virtual teams, ideally in the telecoms or IT sector
- Experience in the production of Business Analysis deliverable on time
- Ability to gain trust and credibility through building a positive business support network.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions or technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/faqs/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.com/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?