You will support the delivery of projects and programmes across the UK Vodafone Business, working with supporting functions including IT, Finance and Legal. You’ll be part of the Product Management team accountable for the delivery of transformation projects and product developments.
You will be responsible for capturing, documenting and managing business need, including shaping and scoping ideas, aligning to business strategy and business goals, eliciting business requirements.
You will lead the analysis effort on significant and often market leading projects, through owning and facilitating the requirements process and providing analytical and commercial insight to drive solutions.
- Develop relationships with Project Managers, Product Managers, Subject Matter Experts and transformation project leads throughout Vodafone
- Lead benefit case analysis and feed output into programme business cases by utilising information from our various teams; sales, customer services/experience, commercial management, product management and finance
- Identify and document new and replacement product developments, transformation development and dependencies, including analysis of capex/opex funding
- Define, build, maintain and develop an integrated roadmap with up-to-date information captured across Product, Finance, Techno logy and IT teams within Vodafone
- Deep dive analysis on business requirements, problem statements, revenues, customer segments, customers and products
- Experience in using a wide range of business analysis tools and techniques
- Confident communicator
- Strong influencing, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Experienced managing stakeholders at all levels
- This role will suit an individual who is keen to develop their careers in a fast-paced, commercially driven and customer-focussed environment
- Understanding of telecoms – products, services and process design
- Understanding of financials – costs, benefits
- Certifications - ISEB, ITIL desirable
About Product Management
Get Ready. Joining our Product Management operations, you will lead an industry leading product portfolio, which is at the heart of our success. We recognise that our customer’s businesses are evolving rapidly in a digital world. We have a proud history of innovation that we invite you to be part of.
We can offer you a working environment in the sunny Berkshire countryside, with a gym, hairdressers and beauticians on site! You would get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best. We will also give you 28 days’ holiday, and flexible working options to help you balance work and life!
Apply now, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Project Manager Newbury Your role: Working within one of our delivery practices, you will be responsible for the delivery and shaping of transformational change projects and/or new product developmen
Role Title: Business Change Digital Comms Specialist About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
Role Title: Project Manager Location- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group busines
Role Title: Architecture Manager Location: Newbury or London – Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
Customer Service Designer Newbury Your role You will support the Product Management team in New Product Development (NPD) or Existing Product Development (EPD) by bringing together a virtual team of
Credit Risk Analyst Monday-Friday hours only Newbury About the role We are looking for an experienced analyst to join our Credit Risk team here in Newbury, this position will be reporting directly int
Role Title: Business Change SpecialistLocation- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Red Badge Site Lead – Commercial Operations Dearne valley and Sheffield (Web help) F band Telesales and retention is an integral part of Consumer sales. The operation currently consists of 2800 hea
Job title: Commercial Performance Manager Location: Newbury Your Role The Commercial Performance Manager provides guidance and delivers through self and others to ensure: • Delivery of revenue and mar
Register Your Interest - IT and Cyber SecurityFarnborough Vodafone Business - Secure: Get Ready. Joining our Secure Services team offers you the unique opportunity to be heavily embedded in providing
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p