You will support the delivery of projects and programmes across the UK Vodafone Business, working with supporting functions including IT, Finance and Legal. You’ll be part of the Product Management team accountable for the delivery of transformation projects and product developments.
You will be responsible for capturing, documenting and managing business need, including shaping and scoping ideas, aligning to business strategy and business goals, eliciting business requirements.
You will lead the analysis effort on significant and often market leading projects, through owning and facilitating the requirements process and providing analytical and commercial insight to drive solutions.
- Develop relationships with Project Managers, Product Managers, Subject Matter Experts and transformation project leads throughout Vodafone
- Lead benefit case analysis and feed output into programme business cases by utilising information from our various teams; sales, customer services/experience, commercial management, product management and finance
- Identify and document new and replacement product developments, transformation development and dependencies, including analysis of capex/opex funding
- Define, build, maintain and develop an integrated roadmap with up-to-date information captured across Product, Finance, Techno logy and IT teams within Vodafone
- Deep dive analysis on business requirements, problem statements, revenues, customer segments, customers and products
- Experience in using a wide range of business analysis tools and techniques
- Confident communicator
- Strong influencing, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Experienced managing stakeholders at all levels
- This role will suit an individual who is keen to develop their careers in a fast-paced, commercially driven and customer-focussed environment
- Understanding of telecoms – products, services and process design
- Understanding of financials – costs, benefits
- Certifications - ISEB, ITIL desirable
About Product Management
Get Ready. Joining our Product Management operations, you will lead an industry leading product portfolio, which is at the heart of our success. We recognise that our customer’s businesses are evolving rapidly in a digital world. We have a proud history of innovation that we invite you to be part of.
We can offer you a working environment in the sunny Berkshire countryside, with a gym, hairdressers and beauticians on site! You would get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best. We will also give you 28 days’ holiday, and flexible working options to help you balance work and life!
Apply now, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Customer Service Designer Newbury Your role You will support the Product Management team in New Product Development (NPD) or Existing Product Development (EPD) by bringing together a virtual team of
Data Specialist Newbury The role Great chance for you to join a high profile Simplify programme, which is a multi-year business critical programme within Vodafone, where you’ll deliver via a series
System Administrator (Linux) Farnborough You’ll join a Secure Networks team, responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and sof
SOC Specialist (Shift) Farnborough, Brentford You’ll be part of a 24/7 shift team providing monitoring of SIEM systems, managed firewall, IPS and other security services for both Vodafone and its cus
Cyber Architect Farnborough Your Role: Joining a specialist team and leading telco Secure Services department, you’ll provide in-depth Cyber Security Architecture and Design for Vodafone and our cus
Data Scientist G band Newbury Permanent As Data Scientist you will be responsible for creating analytics output that provide actionable business insight to Vodafone and its stakeholders. You will b
Senior Business Analyst / Solutions Design Newbury G band The Business Design Team plays a vital role managing the interface between the Business, Technology, Customer Journey Owners and Suppliers
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p
Job title: Commercial Specialist Location: Newbury The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise team as our next Commercial Specialist? Your Role This position will be responsible