Budget Control and KPI Analyst
- Work across Access Technical Domains and rollout teams and Regional/National Planning teams to generate and validate the monthly technical KPIs reports and submit them to Vodafone Group Technology.
- Create the TLT - EU Strategic Dashboard and the tracking/reporting of the rollout on a monthly basis.
- This includes supporting the preparation of presentation materials for budget approval, as well as submission of associated Networks KPI submissions to the Finance team and Group Stakeholders.
- Provide KPI insights and analysis to the Network Planning Team and wider Management Community, showing likely future trends, areas for improvement and route cause analysis where performance is below forecast.
- Produce Expenditure Reports, where they highlight the recommended changes to reconcile differences between the approved budget and actual spending.
- Financial Management: control of project budgets. Tracking and reporting of forecast vs actual CAPEX and OPEX budgets.
- Engineering Degree.
- Technical understanding of Radio and Access Transmission technologies and supporting architecture.
- Excellent presentation, communication and influence skills. Ability to agree targets vs. achievements across senior stakeholders.
- Strong numerical ability, an excellent capacity for analysing data and numbers, with a particular attention to budget management is necessary.
- Computer skills, from data mining to creating reports and spreadsheets, use computer programs for a large proportion of the work.
- Attention to detail, an ability to spot discrepancies in information or interpreting cash flow problems is beneficial to being a successful budget manager.
- Technically knowledgeable
- Driven for results
- Ambitious and Competitive
- Customer Obsessed
Job Title: Assure IP Network Specialist Location: Farnborough Your role:You will be a part of an Secure Services Assure team in a Network Management Centre looking after multiple networks, providing
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Architect for Service Management Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
IT Operations Authority – 258086 Location – Newbury HQSalary - £Competitive + Bonus + Generous Benefits What’s the role? As an IT Operation Authority you will work within one of the most progressive
Role Title: Big Data Analytics Principal Engineer Location: Paddington, UK Our team: Digital Solutions lead to play a key role in Customer Experience Insights team for evolving the next generatio
Role Title: CERT Specialist Location: Brentford At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across
Role Title: Test Transition and Strategic Programmes Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consiste
Role Title: Project Implementation Manager Location: Newbury Cyber Security At Vodafone Global Cyber Security, we help our customers remain secure and resilient in a world of increasingly sophisti
Role Title: Principal Solution Architect Location: Newbury or Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
Solution Architect (Automation and Robotics) - 000000250661 Location – Newbury HQ Salary: £competitive + Bonus and excellent Benefits! What’s the role? As a Solution Architect you will work within th
London, Greater London
Role Title: Quality Assurance Manager - Cellular Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pi