Budget Control and KPI Analyst
- Work across Access Technical Domains and rollout teams and Regional/National Planning teams to generate and validate the monthly technical KPIs reports and submit them to Vodafone Group Technology.
- Create the TLT - EU Strategic Dashboard and the tracking/reporting of the rollout on a monthly basis.
- This includes supporting the preparation of presentation materials for budget approval, as well as submission of associated Networks KPI submissions to the Finance team and Group Stakeholders.
- Provide KPI insights and analysis to the Network Planning Team and wider Management Community, showing likely future trends, areas for improvement and route cause analysis where performance is below forecast.
- Produce Expenditure Reports, where they highlight the recommended changes to reconcile differences between the approved budget and actual spending.
- Financial Management: control of project budgets. Tracking and reporting of forecast vs actual CAPEX and OPEX budgets.
- Engineering Degree.
- Technical understanding of Radio and Access Transmission technologies and supporting architecture.
- Excellent presentation, communication and influence skills. Ability to agree targets vs. achievements across senior stakeholders.
- Strong numerical ability, an excellent capacity for analysing data and numbers, with a particular attention to budget management is necessary.
- Computer skills, from data mining to creating reports and spreadsheets, use computer programs for a large proportion of the work.
- Attention to detail, an ability to spot discrepancies in information or interpreting cash flow problems is beneficial to being a successful budget manager.
- Technically knowledgeable
- Driven for results
- Ambitious and Competitive
- Customer Obsessed
London, Greater London
DevOps EngineerLondon £ Excellent Salary and Benefits on Offer Vodafone have recently gone into partnership with Google and are implementing Google Cloud Platform "GCP" across our global business t
Role Title: Solution Architect – Collaboration Services Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
Role Title: Global Programme Manager Location: Home Based At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle
Role Title: Tools Specialist – Agile Transformation Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custo
Development Chapter LeadLocation: NewburySalary: £Competitive + Bonus and great benefits Vodafone UK is building a world-class engineering team across London and Newbury to push the boundaries, whilst
IP Network Specialist Farnborough You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and platforms. You’ll create detailed customer
Role Title: IoT Release Train Engineer Location: Newbury Vodafone IoT: Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) is the world’s largest IoT service provider. Industry analysts have positioned Vodafone I
Role Title: IT Delivery Manager Location: Newbury Technology As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to
SOC Analyst (Shift work) FarnboroughSecurity Clearance required: DV level You will be part of a SOC team providing monitoring of SIEM systems, managed firewall and IPS services for both Vodafone a
Role Title: Senior Manager, Control Testing & Assurance Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
London, Greater London
Role Title: Data Scientist - Internet of Things (Consumer) Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years