BSS & Integration Enterprise Architecture Senior Manager, Principal Architect
Role Title: BSS & Integration Enterprise Architecture Senior Manager, Principal Architect
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Joining us as a BSS & Integration Enterprise Architecture Senior Manager, Principal Architect you can be part of our empowering terminals function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
The purpose of the role is to manage and lead the BSS & Integration Enterprise Architecture team sitting within the Group Technology. The core objectives of EA team cover the following areas:
- Driving the future of the BSS & Integration Architecture, its blueprints and alignment with the industry standards to ensure the reference architecture is available for Vodafone LM IT departments to support the future transformation programmes, digital transformations, 5G, IoT, SDN/NFV, Cloud development
- Ensuring consistent architecture and its roadmap across OpCos, and ensuring its alignment with the IT Strategy and Roadmap
- Vendor Relationship Management at the global level with the focus on the best practise, lessons learnt, architecture roadmap alignment, methodology improvements, etc.
- Driving collaboration and re-use between OpCo with the focus on the architecture, OOTB implementation, assets and process re-use including
- Provide expert knowledge, knowledge and asset base for the OpCos and Partner Markets
- Develop and own the asset and knowledge base and provide on-going support during the execution to the BSS & Integration EA Team. It will include some of the following artefacts: Vendor Relationship Management model, Best Practice, methodology alignment, Asset and Knowledge Base and its management process, Architecture and its roadmap across LMs, principles and guidelines, reference architecture.
- Provide support to all OpCo transformation programs.
- Plan and structure the team goals and objectives across the team.
- When appropriate, provide a consultative, guidance style to the rest of the Vodafone Group and OpCos and develop this behaviour in the EA team. When needed provide clear steer and statements for the asset re-use and implementation model for transformation programs within OpCos
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the established lifecycle methodology and practice re-use by the EA team. Ensure that EA team provides value-add services to the Vodafone business, e.g. consultancy, training.
- Excellent Vendor Assurance and Management experience including expertise in Amdocs, Oracle, Netcracker, Kafka, etc.
- Strong end to end Solution Architecture and Enterprise Architecture skills backed up by >5 years industry experience in the Telecoms/IT Services industry
- Experience in Transformation Programmes Delivery and Implementation including experience in Amdocs, Oracle, Netcracker led implementation programmes
- Expert in IT Domains across all layers Customer, Service, Resource and Integration – both BSS and OSS (Including Portal, CRM, Billing, Catalogue, Fulfilment & Service Management as well as Resource Management and Network Activation)
- Strong Roadmap, Strategy and Planning experience
- International experience and proven ability to deliver within a geographically dispersed matrix organisation
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
Senior Technology Operations ManagerLocation – Newbury What’s the role? Reporting directly in to the Head of Tech Ops, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technology leader to join the
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Architect Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence acros
Level 3 Field Technician Non-Youth Apprentice Unified Communications Technician (Advanced Apprenticeship) Locations include Bracknell & High Wycombe areas Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what w
Role Title: IoT Connectivity Product Manager Role Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
Role Title: Penetration Testing Specialist Location: Brentford At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
Role Title: Principal Satellite Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excel
Role Title: Technical Product Owner Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of
Fibre Planning Engineer Location - Newbury Build the Network, Build your future! As a Networks Engineer within Fibre Services you will engaged in the fundamental and detailed planning of the Vodafone
Project CoordinatorNewbury As you might imagine, technology is very much at the heart of Vodafone – without it, there wouldn't be a business. But here's the thing. We don't just develop new and innov
Role Title Infrastructure and Integration Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custo
Delivery Coordinator – Fixed Services Newbury As a Delivery Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering the best possible service experience that exceeds expectations throughout the order deli