Big Data Use Case Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
In joining the Commercial team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees! The team is broad; you could be working within Brand, Commercial Management, Consumer Services, Terminals, M-Pesa or Customer Experience Operations. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
As a Big Data Use Case Manager, you will develop and provide markets with expertise, best practice, and plans for Use Cases spanning across CVM, Network Optimisation / Smart CAPEX, Credit and Fraud Management, Customer Operations, and External Monetisation.
- Use Case planning and documentation: what business problem, what data sources, what models, with what impact
- Planning, coordination, and documentation of pilots, test cases, standards, best practices
- Build and facilitate communities (acceleration units) of data scientists / engineers working on similar problems across 25 Vodafone markets to accelerate speed to value
- Capability reporting for SteerCo and ExCo: verification of country submissions, problem-spotting, measurement reporting, global RAG status management
- Weekly work stream reviews to ensure progress, identify emerging issues for resolution
- Track projects to maintain real-time picture of status and priority, progress against plan and budget, and facilitating adaptability in the face of changing business priorities
- Track Big Data roadmap and KPIs, reporting and preparation of standard and ad hoc materials for governance forums including SteerCo, ExCo
Apply if you have:
- Experience in strategic consulting, data analytics, market research, customer knowledge, or related industries with substantial internal and/or external consulting experience
- Strategic mind set with ability to apply successes from one market to other markets, being flexible as needed
- Understanding of Data Analytics from a commercial and Technology perspective
- Proven track record of programme management, overseeing successful delivery of on-time and on-budget delivery of multiple projects
Application Guidance: We encourage our people to have powerful career conversations with their line managers and ask that your application is part of PD, mid-year review or development discussions. Please inform your line manager and HR Business Partner regarding your application as feedback may be sought from the hiring manager. Our Group internal transfer policy requires all internal applicants to have at least 2 years’ tenure within your current role. Please click here to read further details on the policy. You may also be asked to provide your previous performance ratings, where applicable, through the application process.
Internal Development: Across our Global footprint, we embrace internal movement and development and offer our employees the world of opportunities to achieve your career aspirations. Across our diverse workforce, we empower our people, enrich their experience and offer the chance to give something back through our Vodafone Foundation and Mobile for Good. As one company with local roots, we are supportive of international moves and relocation.
We believe in a fair and robust interview process and all you will be interviewed and assessed through The Vodafone Way behaviours. To read full details of The Vodafone Way click here.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here.
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/corporate
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com