BI Visual Analytics Expert
Role Title: BI Visual Analytics Expert
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees.
Due to successfully driving digital transformation initiatives, Vodafone Group Business Intelligence is now expanding the Visualisation & Analytics department with additional permanent roles in Visualisation Centre of Expertise. Team is based in London Paddington but working across 30 operating companies worldwide, delivering innovative digital solutions across all business functions from Finance, HR, Commercial and Technology.
Joining us as a BI Visual Analytics Expert you can be part of our empowering finance function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Provide expertise and consulting in data storytelling as a structured approach for effectively communicating data insights by combining: data, visuals, and narrative.
- Design and end-to-end deliver meaningful Data Visualisation Solutions for both very senior and sometimes very large, diverse and distributed audiences in Finance, HR, Technology or Commercial functions
- Influence BI specialists and Business leaders to simplify and standardise existing reporting and KPI management through innovative Proofs of Concept, actionable data discovery Minimum Viable Products.
- Deliver new opportunities for visual insights, automation, embedded analytics and augmented intelligence
- Evolve and improve global data visualisation standards and templates by integrating, evolving, optimizing and managing the lifecycle of Visualisation products and solutions
- Speed up agile development cycles through unblocking and coaching junior colleagues, off-shore delivery teams or external delivery partners thus facilitating and improving collaboration between diverse business analysts and decision makers, data source owners, security and IT administrators, data modellers, BI developers and data scientists
- Excellent benefits, flexible working hours and location as well as unique opportunity to work with some of the most senior people in Vodafone globally and learn from the best experts in the industry, internal and external to Vodafone.
- High proficiency in Digital Story Telling through data and using specialised Visualisation tools (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI) as well as have basic web development design or video editing skills
- Understand the technology relevant for Business Intelligence, statistical methods and mathematics of data as well as the art of design, narrative and persuasion
- Have experience handling large and complex data sets in all stages from extraction (through APIs) to modelling, structuring, filtering, mining/discovery and refining the interactivity for the users.
- You are a curious self-learner and networker, a creative problem solver capable of navigating complex bureaucracies of a large multinational matrix organisation
- You enjoy working in a high paced, continuously innovating environment with frequent exposure to some of the most senior leaders in the business, simultaneously balancing multiple short and long term projects as well as delivering yourself or through others
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/corporate/finance/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Finance Business Partner Location: Newbury/London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Commissions AnalystNewbury HQ We are looking for a Commissions Analyst to support a critical role within Finance Operations as the individual will take ownership of all aspects of Partner Agent (franc
London, Greater London
Role Title: BI Analytics Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence ac
BI Business Partner Manager Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Business Intelligence team? You will act as BI's "front door" and business partner for all BI's services delivered across Vodafone UK.
London, Greater London
Role Title: BI DevOps Full Stack Expert Location: Paddington, London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Internal Auditor Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
Role Title: Governance and Control Lead Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellen
Financial Accountant Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Financial Operations team as our next Financial Accountant? In this role you will responsible for reporting a robust set of monthly financia