BI Operations Analyst
BI Operations Analyst (Data/BI Analyst) - 245912
Location – Newbury HQ
Salary: £Competitive + Bonus and Excellent benefits
What’s the role?
As a Technical Service Specialist you will work within one of the most progressive areas of our Vodafone. In this role you will work as an extension of the specialist offshore team based in Newbury. As Technical Service Specialist you will work closely with the stakeholders within an agile environment, coordinate and drive virtual resources in order to restore normal service operations for all customers, minimising disruption to the business during Major Incidents.
In addition, you will be required to:
• Manage the resource and support from our offshore teams.
• Utilise Offshore model to integrate data across 2000-3000 automate reports, ETL, EDW and other BI technologies.
• Act as the escalation point for all BI related matters.
• Act a senior member of the team - mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices.
• Experience of working with an offshore model.
• Stakeholder management experience.
• Experience working with BI tools – such as QlikView, Tableau, Power BI, SAS, or Business Objects (highly desirable)
• Commercial knowledge in the telecoms industry (Essential)
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent or industry recognised certification (Desirable).
Planning for the Future? Get a head start with our fantastic contribution matching pension scheme or our award winning maternity policy.
Are charities close to your heart? 3 paid leave days for charity projects of your choice and matched fundraising.
Looking to Learn? Develop a career on your terms with the Vodafone University.
Love to Shop? Enjoy discounts with the UK’s best-known brands, restaurants and days out with the family.
What about your phone? Great discounts available for you, your family and your friends!