BI DevOps Full Stack Expert
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees.
Due to successfully driving digital transformation initiatives, Vodafone Group Business Intelligence is now expanding the Visualisation & Analytics department with additional permanent roles in Visualisation Centre of Expertise. Team is based in London Paddington but working across 30 operating companies worldwide, delivering innovative digital solutions across all business functions from Finance, HR, Commercial and Technology.
Joining us as a BI DevOps Full Stack Expert you can be part of our empowering finance function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Be a global Business Intelligence expert capable of joining up front and back end development through expertise in multiple programming and scripting languages and frameworks
- Enable Visualisation Specialists, Analytics Managers and Business Partners to deliver actionable insights through efficiently combining large and disparate data sets in innovative Visualisation solutions, on desktop and mobile devices
- Architect and end-to-end deliver automation and embedded analytics capabilities that complement Visualisation solutions like for example bespoke visualisation component extensions, web portals, data input and writeback APIs, mobile apps (Progressive Web Apps), notifications, blockchain technologies etc.
- Pilot and optimize new, more secure and more cost effective BI environments in the cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) and integrate, evolve, optimize and manage lifecycle of visualisation products and solutions
- Speed up agile development cycles through unblocking and coaching junior colleagues, off-shore delivery teams or external delivery partners thus facilitating and improving collaboration between diverse business analysts and decision makers, data source owners, security and IT administrators, data modellers, BI developers and data scientists
- Excellent benefits, flexible working hours and location as well as unique opportunity to work with some of the most senior people in Vodafone globally and learn from the best experts in the industry, internal and external to Vodafone.
- Extensive experience and preferably relevant certifications with AWS technologies and cloud solution architecture
- An understanding of the key technologies relevant for Business Intelligence, statistical methods and mathematics of data as well as the art of design, narrative and persuasion
- Experience in handling large and complex data sets in all stages from extraction (through APIs) to modelling, structuring, filtering, mining/discovery and refining the interactivity for the users.
- Curiosity as a self-learner and networker and being a creative problem solver capable of navigating complex bureaucracies of a large multinational matrix organisation thus having worked in a fast paced, continuously innovating environment with frequent exposure to some of the most senior leaders in the business, simultaneously balancing several short and long term projects as well as delivering yourself versus delivering through other partners
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/corporate/finance/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Process & Control Lead, Treasury and Cash Management Location: Newbury HQ/London Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory boa
Role Title: Senior Finance Analyst/Partner – FP&A Location: Newbury Vodafone Group Business collaborates with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total co
London, Greater London
Role Title: Finance Analyst – Group Technology Finance Markets Location: Paddington London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive
Role Title: Margin Assurance Analyst Location: Newbury HQ At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellen
Role Title: Finance Business Partner Location: Newbury Baird House Vodafone Group Business collaborates with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total commu
Role Title: Governance Co-ordinator Location: Newbury Baird House Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communicat
Role Title: Governance and Control Lead Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellen