BI Analytics Manager
Role Title: BI Analytics Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
- Manage shared services resources on project basis to ensure successful project delivery
- Create and maintain analytics datasets which are sourced from different systems and be main accountable for data integrity and quality
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels across Group and local markets to identify how advanced analytics could support their key business decisions and impact revenue / reduce costs
- Use data visualisation and advanced analytics to provide insight for clients into complex relationships, trends and patterns in their data
- Be an analytics subject matter expert and drive adoption of analytics into Next Gen Services of Group BI & Analytics
- Provide coaching and mentorship to more junior members of staff on all aspects of analytics from business context to technical coaching
- Build knowledge about existing and emerging technologies and techniques in data science area, and ensure Group BI & Analytics Team uses the optimum tools and architecture
- A track record of working with large unstructured data sets to generate business insight
- Experience of delivery of advanced analytical products and services (e.g. machine learning based forecasts; algorithmic solutions, etc.)
- Highly numerate; with excellent analytical skills; proven through project delivery
- Proficiency in analytics and visualisation tools such as R, Python, SQL, Alteryx, Qlik, etc.
- Storytelling with data through building interactive visualisations/charts
- Demonstrated ability to work in a large, matrixed organization, successfully influencing others & building relationships through exceptional communication skills
- Understanding of BI technology and techniques & how Analytics integrates with these
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Finance Business Partner Location: Newbury/London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Commissions AnalystNewbury HQ We are looking for a Commissions Analyst to support a critical role within Finance Operations as the individual will take ownership of all aspects of Partner Agent (franc
BI Business Partner Manager Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Business Intelligence team? You will act as BI's "front door" and business partner for all BI's services delivered across Vodafone UK.
London, Greater London
Role Title: BI DevOps Full Stack Expert Location: Paddington, London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
London, Greater London
Role Title: BI Visual Analytics Expert Location: Paddington, London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custome
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Internal Auditor Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
Role Title: Governance and Control Lead Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellen
Financial Accountant Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Financial Operations team as our next Financial Accountant? In this role you will responsible for reporting a robust set of monthly financia