Assistant Financial Accountant
- Complete the production of timely and accurate monthly A&R and Other Direct Revenues & Costs results for the Terminals Team and the CBU and EBU Teams.
- Perform analysis of results to ensure completeness / accuracy and be able to explain key drivers.
- Prepare accurate and timely General Ledger account reconciliation, including investigating and resolving reconciling items.
- Provide detailed analysis of the results to the business, giving insight into the drivers behind the costs and revenues.
- Production of timely and accurate mid-month reporting for Stock Revaluation, Stock Adjustments, Insurance Reports, Stock Loss, Purchase Price Variance and Invoice Price Variance.
- Perform analysis of results to ensure completeness / accuracy and be able to explain drivers.
- Work with internal customers (Terminals Decision Support/Terminals Supply Chain and Logistics/Indirects Commercial Team) as a point of contact and subject matter expert for accounting and reporting.
- Interact with external Indirect Partners to resolve returns queries.
- Interact with the 3rd Party Warehouse Partner to ensure accuracy of reporting and integrity of stock adjustments, as well as monthly procurement fees.
- AAT qualified (or working towards) with relevant business experience
- Experience in driving change and process re-engineering
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong financial and analytical skills
Legal Counsel - Consumer London or Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Consumer Legal team?This role will provide legal support to Vodafone’s consumer business unit including Pay as You Go, Pay Mo
Retail Advisor – Hinckley (Partner agent) – 30 hrs £13,650 pa (plus uncapped commission) Joining one of Vodafone’s Partner Agent Stores is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minu
Sales Advisor – Bishops Stortford (Partner agent) – 20 hrs £8.79 per hour Joining one of Vodafone’s Partner Agent Stores is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and
SOC Specialist Farnborough or Brentford The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next SOC Specialist? You will be part of a SOC team providing monitoring of SIEM
Role Title: Technical Specialist - Unix Location: Leeds At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence ac
Retail Advisor – Cambridge Grand Arcade - 20hrs/week £9,485 pa (OTE £10,685) Are you Ready? Are you poised for a challenge? Could you make the difference for our customers? If you answered yes to
SME Portfolio & Proposition Manager (SaaS/Cloud) Location: Newbury/Bracknell/London Role purpose: Vodafone Cloud & Security (VC&S) provides products and services to companies, public authorities and
Retail Advisor – Chester Grosvenor Centre – 20hrs £9,485 pa (OTE £10,685) Are you Ready? Are you poised for a challenge? Could you make the difference for our customers? Do you have previous direct sa
Digital Category Manager – Fixed Line Newbury About the role Working within the Enterprise digital team, this role is pivotal in delivering Vodafone’s ambitions within the fixed line Market. The
Retail Advisor - Oxford Elite - 20 hours/week £9,485 pa (OTE £10,685) Are you Ready? Are you poised for a challenge? Could you make the difference for our customers? If you answered yes to the
Retail Assistant Store Manager £21,120 - £23,700 plus monthly performance-related bonus and great benefits Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, text