Assistant Financial Accountant
- Complete the production of timely and accurate monthly A&R and Other Direct Revenues & Costs results for the Terminals Team and the CBU and EBU Teams.
- Perform analysis of results to ensure completeness / accuracy and be able to explain key drivers.
- Prepare accurate and timely General Ledger account reconciliation, including investigating and resolving reconciling items.
- Provide detailed analysis of the results to the business, giving insight into the drivers behind the costs and revenues.
- Production of timely and accurate mid-month reporting for Stock Revaluation, Stock Adjustments, Insurance Reports, Stock Loss, Purchase Price Variance and Invoice Price Variance.
- Perform analysis of results to ensure completeness / accuracy and be able to explain drivers.
- Work with internal customers (Terminals Decision Support/Terminals Supply Chain and Logistics/Indirects Commercial Team) as a point of contact and subject matter expert for accounting and reporting.
- Interact with external Indirect Partners to resolve returns queries.
- Interact with the 3rd Party Warehouse Partner to ensure accuracy of reporting and integrity of stock adjustments, as well as monthly procurement fees.
- AAT qualified (or working towards) with relevant business experience
- Experience in driving change and process re-engineering
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong financial and analytical skills
Engineering Authority- 240208Location – Newbury What’s the role? Working in a team of like-minded and highly skilled Network Project Engineers, the primary focus for this role is delivery of reliable
SOC Specialist (Shift) Farnborough, Brentford You’ll be part of a 24/7 shift team providing monitoring of SIEM systems, managed firewall, IPS and other security services for both Vodafone and its cus
Cyber Engineer (IT) Farnborough Your Role: You'll be joining a team that manage all operating systems supporting Vodafone’s secure SOC. You'll be responsible for providing technical support to SOC an
IT System Administrator Farnborough You’ll join a Secure Networks team, responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software
Cyber Architect Farnborough Your Role: Joining a specialist team and leading telco Secure Services department, you’ll provide in-depth Cyber Security Architecture and Design for Vodafone and our cus
IP Network Specialist Farnborough, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and p
Role Title: Global Service Partner Location: Newbury/UK Flexible At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer e
Role Title: Commercial Client Partner Location: Newbury/UK Flexible At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
Role Title: Service Desk Analyst Location: Glasgow Role Profile: Group Enterprise Operations (GEO) provide customer and technical support globally to Vodafone’s Enterprise customers. Group Enter
Title: Cloud Sales (New business) Location: South East UK (Home Based) Our secure and flexible Cloud and Hosting Services offer centralised and scalable IT solutions across a mixture of platforms inc
Role Title: Service Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30