Job Title - Analytics Specialist (Customer Insight Specialist )
Location - Smale House, London
Vodafone UK Digital
We're designers, dreamers and idea-hungry Digital creatives who care deeply about our customers. We're still putting our customers at the heart of what we do, forever challenging and pushing the boundaries of digital to give them new, ingenious and hassle-free ways to connect with their worlds
For us, digital transformation is constant - not a one-off event. It’s our obsession. And it’s how we forever evolve our technology to improve the lives of our customers. We continually experiment with ways to make our journeys more intuitive, simple and enjoyable.
All you need is the right mindset and the desire to help us create award-winning digital experiences – we work at pace, we love ideas and collaborate on agile project.
Drive change through analytics by measuring uplift vs control and where this isnt available other techniques to measure campaign performance and produce re commendations
Customer and commercial analytics work with the Consumer business and other departments to drive change through analytics at pace. This will range from ad-hoc reporting to deep dive analysis with the aim of improving customer satisfaction and commercial performance. This role is about identifying using analysis opportunities for changes to campaigns or saving customers in mobile and converged products. It is also about helping others to understand why customers leave to different operators and which campaigns work and which ones need improvement.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• CVM Campaign analysis - NPS, cross-sell, upsell as well as retention
• Retention trading performance analysis (upgrades)
• Profiling of churners
• Segment “churn”/migrations
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Degree educated (or similar)
• Analytical experience in telecoms, financial services or equivalent ideal
• Experience of using statistical software to deliver insight eg SQL, SAS, python or SPSS
• Ability to manage multiple projects to tight timescales
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Analytical experience
Key performance indicators
• Financial/customer impacts of recommendations– role is well placed to measure success
• Internal customer feedback