Analytics Delivery Lead
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
We deliver Big Data analytics and Business Intelligence solutions for Vodafone Business. Deliver solutions leveraging Group Technology’s reference Big Data Analytics frameworks/architectures and industry best practice. Engage with technology and business stakeholders (business analysts, engagement, architecture and delivery and technology partners and systems integrators) to produce designs, govern and provide advisory on analytical capabilities.
- Delivery of Big Data Analytics/Business Intelligence/Data warehousing capabilities
- Experience of delivering Big Data Technologies on cloud infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services
- Global IT Delivery
- Data Architecture, Quality, Migration and Governance
- Experience of delivering data solutions for Enterprise (B2B) vertical in a telecommunications environment
- Strong Telecom domain experience in enterprise total enterprise products and services
- Experience of dealing with data from myriad of cloud solutions (SaaS) and external reference data sets
- Deliver tangible value through data solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience of shaping Data Visualisation technologies.
- Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics for Vodafone Business project delivery
- Budget management
- Big Data Analytics/BI Project and programme planning
- Manage (direct and matrix) 3rd party systems integrators, technology partners
- Senior stakeholder engagement – technology and business
- Manage and run RFx processes relevant to delivery – to source new technology and systems integrators
- Develop and deliver Big Data Analytics/BI business case and roadmaps
- Deliver Big Data Analytics/BI transformation roadmap for Group Enterprise
- Delivery of Big Data Analytics/BI KPIs and capabilities
- Deliver and maintain Enterprise Analytics Data Models and Data Lineage
- Previous hands on experience on database technologies (legacy and big data open source) – SQL (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server), Hadoop, NoSQL, Teradata etc.
- Experience of delivering Big Data Analytics solutions on Amazon Web Services
- Hands on experience of Data Integration, streaming and messaging technologies (ETL and other) - Ab Initio, ODI, Informatica, Talend, Apache Spark, Kafka etc.
- Project management – Agile SCRUM, PMP etc.
- Enterprise Data Warehouse data modelling – 3NF/Inmon/Kimball
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Digital Technical Lead Location: Newbury Our Team: The Enterprise IT Solutions Architecture department caters to IT needs of vertical business units in Vodafone Group Enterpri
London, Greater London
Insight & Analytics Specialist London, Smale House Competitive salary + excellent benefits Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talente
Senior Manager – Technology Operations Permanent Newbury Based UK Vodafone Business Technology Solutions is the function of Vodafone UK accountable for delivering fixed and converged communication sol
Role Title: Data Domain Lead Location: Newbury Goal: To participate to the development of an end-to-end Data transformation strategy in IT, to deliver the business objectives. To lead, in conju
Cyber Security Manager Working across the business functions (Enterprise, Consumer or Internal), your role will be to ensure we deliver secure products and services to our customers and identifying a
Job Title: IP Network Specialist Business Area: Vodafone Secure Sector Location: Farnborough Successful candidates must be able to obtain and maintain DV level security clearance About Vodafone Secur
IT Operation Authority - VET000245917 Location – NewburySalary- £Competitive + 10% Bonus and Benefits What’s the role? As an IT Operation Authority you will work within one of the most progressive are
Integration Technical Architect Location: Newbury HQ Hiring Manager: Santosh Menon Band: G Is this role for you? The Integration Technical Architect will work as a key member of the Vodafone UK IT In
Technology Solution Specialist The Technology Solutions Specialist will work in a customer facing capacity, driving the enterprise customer solution by providing technical support to a virtual team o
Role Title: Coe Oracle Solution Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Delivery Coordinator – Fixed Services Newbury As a Delivery Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering the best possible service experience that exceeds expectations throughout the order deli