Analytics Delivery Lead
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
We deliver Big Data analytics and Business Intelligence solutions for Vodafone Business. Deliver solutions leveraging Group Technology’s reference Big Data Analytics frameworks/architectures and industry best practice. Engage with technology and business stakeholders (business analysts, engagement, architecture and delivery and technology partners and systems integrators) to produce designs, govern and provide advisory on analytical capabilities.
- Delivery of Big Data Analytics/Business Intelligence/Data warehousing capabilities
- Experience of delivering Big Data Technologies on cloud infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services
- Global IT Delivery
- Data Architecture, Quality, Migration and Governance
- Experience of delivering data solutions for Enterprise (B2B) vertical in a telecommunications environment
- Strong Telecom domain experience in enterprise total enterprise products and services
- Experience of dealing with data from myriad of cloud solutions (SaaS) and external reference data sets
- Deliver tangible value through data solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience of shaping Data Visualisation technologies.
- Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics for Vodafone Business project delivery
- Budget management
- Big Data Analytics/BI Project and programme planning
- Manage (direct and matrix) 3rd party systems integrators, technology partners
- Senior stakeholder engagement – technology and business
- Manage and run RFx processes relevant to delivery – to source new technology and systems integrators
- Develop and deliver Big Data Analytics/BI business case and roadmaps
- Deliver Big Data Analytics/BI transformation roadmap for Group Enterprise
- Delivery of Big Data Analytics/BI KPIs and capabilities
- Deliver and maintain Enterprise Analytics Data Models and Data Lineage
- Previous hands on experience on database technologies (legacy and big data open source) – SQL (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server), Hadoop, NoSQL, Teradata etc.
- Experience of delivering Big Data Analytics solutions on Amazon Web Services
- Hands on experience of Data Integration, streaming and messaging technologies (ETL and other) - Ab Initio, ODI, Informatica, Talend, Apache Spark, Kafka etc.
- Project management – Agile SCRUM, PMP etc.
- Enterprise Data Warehouse data modelling – 3NF/Inmon/Kimball
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: IoT Connectivity Product Manager Role Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
2nd Line Network EngineerLocation – Wokingham What’s the role? Providing 2nd line network support and project delivery as part of a dedicated team based on a major client site based in Wokingham.
Role Title: Software Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across
Service Management Systems Manager - 250869 Location – Newbury HQ Salary: £Competitive + Excellent benefits What’s the role? As a Service Management Systems Manager, you will supports Vodafone’s growt
PEGA DeveloperLocation: NewburySalary: £Competitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of be
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Test and Quality Assurance Specialist Manchester basedCompetitive salary + excellent benefits As a Test and Quality Assurance Specialist within Technology Enterprise Services you will ensure detailed
Network Security Engineer Hinckley Competitive Salary Key accountabilities: Support account management with exceptional technical skills and coaching of team members.Communicate with internal an
Vulnerability Management Specialist Newbury Responsibilities are mainly the maintenance, and daily operation of the Vulnerability Management Platform you will also have an input to all of the securit
Role Title: DevOps Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30
Role Title: Business Intelligence S4 Hana Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
Role Title: Technical Design Consultant Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle