As a global tech leader, we’re changing the way the world lives and works for good. As a Technology Intern, we’ll empower you to do the same. Whether you’re here for a summer or a full year, the impact you can make is potentially very impressive indeed.
What you’ll be doing
Being a tech-led business means we can offer you a truly diverse range of options.
In Software Engineering, you’ll get exposure to anything from cloud solutions to DevOps, networks to new software lifecycles.
Network Engineering could see you cultivate early expertise ranging from network operations to radio and transmission, cloud to virtualisation - and network engineering, of course.
Join Cyber Security and you’ll help maintain our existing services and design security into new products, helping to keep us one step ahead of ever-growing cyber threats.
In Big Data, Insights & Analytics, you’ll help drive the Data Revolution, working with Big Data, BI, AI and robotics and create the impossible through insight. In Project Management, you’ll be working in agile teams to oversee and deliver a wide variety of projects, giving you exposure to the principles and how a project environment operates.
What’s in it for you
You get out what you put in at Vodafone. So, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary throughout the course of the internship
- Structured training and investment in your personal development
- Early business exposure and real responsibility
- Cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom
- Mentoring, feedback and learning through your support network
- Being part of a vibrant intern community
- Excellent rewards package
What we’re looking for across all sub-streams
- The ability to analyse problems and offer outside-of-the-box solutions
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- The ability to adapt to different areas and be ready to apply your skills to something new
- The right to work in the UK
For our Specific Sub-streams, you must be studying a technology-related degree. This could include electrical engineering, computer science, telecommunications, mathematics, data analytics, software development, network engineering, AI/robotics, big data, security or information technology.