We don’t just produce innovative products. We develop amazing people too. And, as we continue to grow our reputation as a market-challenging technology company, HR has an important role in ensuring we support our people to perform at their best.
Become a HR Intern and see the impact you can make at the heart of a business that’s connecting millions and changing the way the world lives and works for good.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work with our global teams to create the best employee experience for Vodafone people around the world. Whether you’re here for a summer or a full 12 months, we’ll give you exposure to specialist and generalist roles - helping you discover the areas that fit your talents.
You’ll have scope to shape your placements, gaining diverse experience of different aspects of HR, while learning from professionals with a wealth of knowledge and expertise.
Areas you could be working in include HR Operations, Business Partnering, Talent Management, Diversity and Inclusion, Resourcing, Reward or Learning and Development.
What’s in it for you
You get out what you put in at Vodafone. So, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary throughout the course of the internship
- Structured training and investment in your personal development
- Early business exposure and real responsibility
- Cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom
- Mentoring, feedback and learning through your support network
- Being part of a close-knit intern community
- Excellent rewards package
There’s no one Vodafone type. But there are certain things you’ll need:
- To be studying for a degree with human resources-related disciplines or modules
- A passion for working with people and an understanding of how getting it right relates to business success
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and reports
- Creativity, resilience and adaptability
- Hunger for development
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- The right to work in the UK.