• Ensure your CV is ready to go using our CV advice pages
• Create your career profile by providing your details and uploading your documents
• A cover letter is not a mandatory element in the process but if you wish to include one, follow our advice on creating a great cover letter
• There may be some eligibility questions that you are required to answer for each role. Please answer these truthfully
• You’ll receive confirmation of your application to the email address provided
Now that you’ve applied, your application is ready to be reviewed by a recruiter.
You’ve been successful at shortlisting so all that is left is the interview stage.
• If you are considered suitable, you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager (virtual interviews are being held during Covid-19)
• Where applicable, a 2nd interview stage will be held which often includes role-related activities, for example technical testing, presentations or sales based exercises
• The hiring manager will inform the recruiter of the results of the interview once all interviews have been concluded
• The recruiter will notify you of the outcome, providing feedback to you via phone
• If successful, your offer will be processed and your onboarding initiated.
Congratulations! We can’t wait for you to join us.
• All new starters must complete security checks before they join. If you have any questions regarding these checks, please contact your recruiter
• Now get yourself ready for a great first day! Your recruiter will be available to you throughout the process, so please reach out to them if you have any questions.
Please note that this is an overview of the recruitment process and based on the requirements for each individual role, you may encounter slight differences throughout the process. Applications for Retail, Contact Centres and Graduate Programmes are likely to differ to the above.